Thread: Need Help! iOS to Android transfer.

New Comers

Need Help! iOS to Android transfer.

As the title says. I'm new here and don't know where to post this so I put it here. My account is binded to Facebook but don't know how to connect to it. I lost my iOS device a couple days ago and migrated to Android. The game help says all I have to do is connect to Facebook to accomplish this. I been doin the tutorials but don't want to go further as I might lost the chance to get my old account. Pls help.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyx View Post
    As the title says. I'm new here and don't know where to post this so I put it here. My account is binded to Facebook but don't know how to connect to it. I lost my iOS device a couple days ago and migrated to Android. The game help says all I have to do is connect to Facebook to accomplish this. I been doin the tutorials but don't want to go further as I might lost the chance to get my old account. Pls help.
    Dear Player
    You could try link your account to facebook first and and you can retrieve it on another platform. If it doesn't work for you. You could tell us both account ids you see on both of your devices so that we could swap both ids with each other which will port your account to the other device or platform. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty