Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Skin power problem. Not solved.

  1. #1
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    6

    Skin power problem. Not solved.

    They didnít fix the skin power bug in last update. Sniper and Machinist will have 3k less power if you used a trial skin when the skin expires than if you never used it at maxed r4. Since they are two of the highest power heroes itís annoying because it hit top 5 and 15 hero power rankings a lot. Plus it messes up order of gt teams. Not sure what was ďfixedĒ about skin power but it wasnít that.

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdf View Post
    They didnít fix the skin power bug in last update. Sniper and Machinist will have 3k less power if you used a trial skin when the skin expires than if you never used it at maxed r4. Since they are two of the highest power heroes itís annoying because it hit top 5 and 15 hero power rankings a lot. Plus it messes up order of gt teams. Not sure what was ďfixedĒ about skin power but it wasnít that.
    Dear Leader
    Do you have this problem with your account please? If so, please tell us your account id to check which would help our developers locate and fix the problem. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    2
    I have the same problem with machinist
    (

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    6
    Hi Betty. Itís 28001754

    I reported this to support in game also and they told me it would be fixed with this update but itís not, and they told my other guildmate it isnít a problem.

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdf View Post
    Hi Betty. Itís 28001754

    I reported this to support in game also and they told me it would be fixed with this update but itís not, and they told my other guildmate it isnít a problem.
    Dear Leader
    And how do you know that your Hero's power is 3k less than it should be please? And please tell us the power you expected with the current power you see now.
    We did fix a minus power number bug maybe our in-game support thought that you referred to this one. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #6
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,112
    Rep Power
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    And how do you know that your Hero's power is 3k less than it should be please? And please tell us the power you expected with the current power you see now.
    We did fix a minus power number bug maybe our in-game support thought that you referred to this one. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    R u dumb? There are guildmates that have this hero also.

    If you cant fix the issue just remain silence. Better this than say bullshit.

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Our developer told us that we changed the power calculating algorithm that it would be 3000 less now. And we will update all players' power in these two days. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #8
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,112
    Rep Power
    78
    Make it 30k down, it will be better.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •