Thread: Regarding Shift spell

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Hesperus's Avatar

Regarding Shift spell

The cooldown is simply too long.
    In every moba that I've played the shift also known as Flicker spell wasn't longer than 120 seconds.

I suggest to reduce spell cooldown to 120 seconds.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
    In every moba that I've played the shift also known as Flicker spell wasn't longer than 120 seconds.

Not a good idea. Majority of heroes have any sort of dash. This would make them even more obnoxiouos. If you like flashing, go for the flashy champions

Quote Originally Posted by Adamkito View Post
    Not a good idea. Majority of heroes have any sort of dash. This would make them even more obnoxiouos. If you like flashing, go for the flashy champions
    I don't want to play certain heroes just because they have a dash. Also this spell has no use for them. It's the only escape way for heroes that aren't mobile. And 220 seconds is 3 minutes and 40 seconds. That's ridiculously long.

I don't want to play certain heroes just because they have a dash. Also this spell has no use for them. It's the only escape way for heroes that aren't mobile. And 220 seconds is 3 minutes and 40 seconds. That's ridiculously long.
    That's why they are Spells and not Abilities. You should think carefuly when to use them or not

That's why they are Spells and not Abilities. You should think carefuly when to use them or not
    You seem lacking experience when it comes to moba games. I'll stop right there.

Waiting for betty ^_^

Most other games has it 180+ bro..... Blink is one of the best abilities and can make or break team fights

Quote Originally Posted by CostlyAnimal View Post
    Most other games has it 180+ bro..... Blink is one of the best abilities and can make or break team fights
    The only game I've seen it higher than 180 was League of Legends.
    In all others I played CD was between 100 and 120 seconds.

I know that the ability is very good and is very tactical but imo for a phone game (not such big map and jungle like VG or LoL) more than 3 minutes is required. Anyways I stated my point and it's just a simple suggestion that wouldn't break game or hurt anyone.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    most games have their stuff 3 minutes. or mechanics that balance out the fact that its a strong ability. i like the way it is now. use that ability wisely

The only game I've seen it higher than 180 was League of Legends.
    In all others I played CD was between 100 and 120 seconds.

I know that the ability is very good and is very tactical but imo for a phone game (not such big map and jungle like VG or LoL) more than 3 minutes is required. Anyways I stated my point and it's just a simple suggestion that wouldn't break game or hurt anyone.
    Wouldnt break the game or hurt anyone. I'll stop you right there.

You simply lack the knowledge to see the bigger picture of the change otherwise you wouldn't even say this stupid idea. Someone didnt play variety of moba games it sees. How about dota, when you mentioned the big games, where there is no blink. Why do you think there is none.

According to your suggestion would you also like to reduce the heal spell cooldown to let's say 60 seconds? Would that be okay for you, Hespi?

Stop trying to bend the game according to your needs and start thinking about the changes in general

Wouldnt break the game or hurt anyone. I'll stop you right there.

You simply lack the knowledge to see the bigger picture of the change otherwise you wouldn't even say this stupid idea. Someone didnt play variety of moba games it sees. How about dota, when you mentioned the big games, where there is no blink. Why do you think there is none.

According to your suggestion would you also like to reduce the heal spell cooldown to let's say 60 seconds? Would that be okay for you, Hespi?

Stop trying to bend the game according to your needs and start thinking about the changes in general
    I've played probably way more games overall than you did. I don't need adjust game "according to my needs", I don't even use the shift spell. Just for such small game and let's be honest, not really known, some chances are better than it would be for games as LOL or Dota.
    Actually, healing in 60 cooldown in Mobile legends, shift is 120 seconds there as well ^_^
    It's one of reasons that it is doing better, balanced spell cooldowns are part of the actual game.

So ask yourself again or it's "for my needs" or just to make game better overall?

I've played probably way more games overall than you did. I don't need adjust game "according to my needs", I don't even use the shift spell. Just for such small game and let's be honest, not really known, some chances are better than it would be for games as LOL or Dota.
    Actually, healing in 60 cooldown in Mobile legends, shift is 120 seconds there as well ^_^
    It's one of reasons that it is doing better, balanced spell cooldowns are part of the actual game.

So ask yourself again or it's "for my needs" or just to make game better overall?
    Sure you did. I even bet your penis is bigger than mine, you earn moře money than me, you are better than me and you have more than 300 Confirmed Kills and you can kill me in over 700 ways with just your bare hands.

The questions is why do you play HA when the ML has all the cooldowns you want? Please tell me about it.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Lol oh snap

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Shift spell is fine, there’s plenty of other problems that need Ucools attention. 5 man teams, in game bugs, ranked que time, and so on, so let top priority problems be worked on first. Then if they got time they can check out this spell cool down “problem”.

Quote Originally Posted by HerosMclovin View Post
    Shift spell is fine, there’s plenty of other problems that need Ucools attention. 5 man teams, in game bugs, ranked que time, and so on, so let top priority problems be worked on first. Then if they got time they can check out this spell cool down “problem”.
    Didn't said it was a problem, just a suggestion as per title

Thank you