Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: A question about the game.

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    2

    Red face A question about the game.

    Good day !

    I would like to know if it is possible to reduce the price of the "Rune Set"?, currently it costs 300 tickets to open a new set, but since the update is more difficult than before to get tickets...

    Could the game reduce the amount required? Or maybe change the cost to open to -> Gold? which is easier to obtain?

    Greetings.

  2. #2
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Hesperus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Jungling
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by LuDaN View Post
    Good day !

    I would like to know if it is possible to reduce the price of the "Rune Set"?, currently it costs 300 tickets to open a new set, but since the update is more difficult than before to get tickets...

    Could the game reduce the amount required? Or maybe change the cost to open to -> Gold? which is easier to obtain?

    Greetings.
    I'd love that! I think 100 would be a fair price.

  3. #3
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
    I'd love that! I think 100 would be a fair price.
    don't they give us like 300 once a month? ....season rewards be like

    100 sounds like a Fair price.

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Hesperus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Jungling
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    don't they give us like 300 once a month? ....season rewards be like

    100 sounds like a Fair price.
    No idea honestly lol, I'm still fresh to the game

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by LuDaN View Post
    Good day !

    I would like to know if it is possible to reduce the price of the "Rune Set"?, currently it costs 300 tickets to open a new set, but since the update is more difficult than before to get tickets...

    Could the game reduce the amount required? Or maybe change the cost to open to -> Gold? which is easier to obtain?

    Greetings.
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. But I think that players could earn 300 tickets pretty fast. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #6
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    7
    for me it cost more than 1k to open a new one

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •