Thread: Namida bugg???

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Namida bugg???

I think namida is bugged??? she is not suppose to be able to spam her second skill over and over again right?? i tried her one bot game and i was able to use her second skill 4-5 times in one combo and its easy as fc to do and thats fcing broken... so betty plz look this up!!

The second skill should only be able to be used 2 times right??? then wtf is this combo i did in a bot game

The combo looks like this and it only works right after activating skill 4

Skill 4 2 3 2 3 2 3 2 3 2 u can basiclly spam that forever as long as ur skill 4

If this is not a bugg then this hero needs a fucking nerf she can dash around 10 times and at the same time being untargetable ... and do u know that her second skill is a stun right? she can use it 5 times in 1 combo thats a 5sec stun

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    I think namida is bugged??? she is not suppose to be able to spam her second skill over and over again right?? i tried her one bot game and i was able to use her second skill 4-5 times in one combo and its easy as fc to do and thats fcing broken... so betty plz look this up!!

The second skill should only be able to be used 2 times right??? then wtf is this combo i did in a bot game

The combo looks like this and it only works right after activating skill 4

Skill 4 2 3 2 3 2 3 2 3 2 u can basiclly spam that forever as long as ur skill 4

If this is not a bugg then this hero needs a fucking nerf she can dash around 10 times and at the same time being untargetable ... and do u know that her second skill is a stun right? she can use it 5 times in 1 combo thats a 5sec stun
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know and they will test it. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar
    Well every time in her ultimate when her little thingy explodes the enemy gets a mark so if you dash through him - you will get your dash back. This is not a glitch, these are her mechanics.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Hesperus's Avatar
    This seem broken though

Quote Originally Posted by xxSniperGamingxx View Post
    Well every time in her ultimate when her little thingy explodes the enemy gets a mark so if you dash through him - you will get your dash back. This is not a glitch, these are her mechanics.
    Im not talking about the third skill dash im talking about her second skill that is a stun If u counters some1 attacking u namida will dash to tjat target and stun him and being able to do that 4-5 times
    Is op so please read my post carefully before u post i have a 100% winrate with namida so i know what she can do and being able to stun some1 for 4-5 seconds thats broken and needs to be fixed her combo should look like this skill 1 3 4 2 3 2 3 3 because skill 2 should go on cooldown after being used 2 times but right now its broken as fc to be able to do this combo 1 3 4 2 3 2 3 2 3 2 3 2 3 1 3 3

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    If anyone happened to be talking about Namida I should give my side part of story
    I have more than 1024 battles with her and I'm not being cocky but I know her better than anyone in the game, u r right about that. Tho it doesn't feel like a bug for me but in any case, after ur shield counter u can active ultimate so it will be like
    2nd 4th 3rd 2nd 3rd and on and on
    But despite that long time maining her I couldn't use it more than 3 times and after new update u can only do 2 but if u r good enough u can reach 3 like how I do but I did managed to get 4 times once or twice at max ever

Quote Originally Posted by King_Raptor77 View Post
    If anyone happened to be talking about Namida I should give my side part of story
    I have more than 1024 battles with her and I'm not being cocky but I know her better than anyone in the game, u r right about that. Tho it doesn't feel like a bug for me but in any case, after ur shield counter u can active ultimate so it will be like
    2nd 4th 3rd 2nd 3rd and on and on
    But despite that long time maining her I couldn't use it more than 3 times and after new update u can only do 2 but if u r good enough u can reach 3 like how I do but I did managed to get 4 times once or twice at max ever
    Cmon man its very a very simple combo to do i can do it everytime its not hard to press 2 skills after activating skill 4 lol i see so many namida doing it and its clearly a glitch/bugg and needs to be fixed u basicly only press 3 2 3 2 3 2 3 2 after u counter som1 attacking u and that person is stunned untill dead. Skill 2 needs to go on cooldown after being used or thats just bullshit being able to spam it

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Cmon man its very a very simple combo to do i can do it everytime its not hard to press 2 skills after activating skill 4 lol i see so many namida doing it and its clearly a glitch/bugg and needs to be fixed u basicly only press 3 2 3 2 3 2 3 2 after u counter som1 attacking u and that person is stunned untill dead. Skill 2 needs to go on cooldown after being used or thats just bullshit
    i will test this out to see what you're talking about. can you give your ID and or save a match with you doing that? that way the Devs can see more easily what's going on? I've only ever had her #2 ability used once a fight. because it is on cool down. it refreshes like its suppose to.

UNLESS it has the old hella bug. hella's ultimate would refresh really fast. hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    i will test this out to see what you're talking about. can you give your ID and or save a match with you doing that? that way the Devs can see more easily what's going on? I've only ever had her #2 ability used once a fight. because it is on cool down. it refreshes like its suppose to.

UNLESS it has the old hella bug. hella's ultimate would refresh really fast. hahaha.
    Just go in a bot game get to lvl 4 and do this combo on dragon skill 2 4 3 2 3 2 3 2 3 2 3 2 her second skill does not go on cooldown if u have ultimate activated so all im trying to say is namida should not be able to spam her counter skill like that it should only be able to be used one fucking time after countering some1 right now she is broken

Just go in a bot game get to lvl 4 and do this combo on dragon skill 2 4 3 2 3 2 3 2 3 2 3 2 her second skill does not go on cooldown if u have ultimate activated so all im trying to say is namida should not be able to spam her counter skill like that it should only be able to be used one fucking time after countering some1 right now she is broken
    well before she was kinda trash. but i suppose I've never seen a Namida in over 50 games or so.

Namida is A+ tier right below Sam, Eric.

Dude 2nd only refreshes in a cap of the 3 secs that ur ultimate gives, no mater how fast u try the combo u won't be able to get more than 3 in those 3 secs (4 if u r extremely good with her like me :P) but she usualy dies before using the 3rd In God rank cuz at least one of the other team have a disable ability that u might not counter by chance. Using fearless makes her unstoppable but u never know who is ur opponent so...

Quote Originally Posted by King_Raptor77 View Post
    Dude 2nd only refreshes in a cap of the 3 secs that ur ultimate gives, no mater how fast u try the combo u won't be able to get more than 3 in those 3 secs (4 if u r extremely good with her like me :P) but she usualy dies before using the 3rd In God rank cuz at least one of the other team have a disable ability that u might not counter by chance. Using fearless makes her unstoppable but u never know who is ur opponent so...
    Good with her like me?? Cmon u have abusing this glitch/bugg for a long time and still u have only a 70% win rate with her im not talking about u because u are not even good with her at all but being able to stun someone for 4-5 secs???? And getting her 2nd skill off 4 times is easy cake 3 seconds is a long fucking time

Quote Originally Posted by CostlyAnimal View Post
    Namida is A+ tier right below Sam, Eric.
    What do u know man u only play bot games and is stuck in Platinum rank u have never faced a good namida Zzzz Eric and Sam is food for namida In teamfight and 1on1 situation she counter u once and ur dead for example i play lucius and use ultimate in a teamfight or Eric my passive hits namida then i will die instantly 4-5 sec stun is bullsht

What do u know man u only play bot games and is stuck in Platinum rank u have never faced a good namida Zzzz Eric and Sam is food for namida In teamfight and 1on1 situation she counter u once and ur dead for example i play lucius and use ultimate in a teamfight or Eric my passive hits namida then i will die instantly 4-5 sec stun is bullsht
    ..lets be real 1 second stun on a mage and you're typically dead :joy: