Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Machinist bug

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacis View Post
    friend's Machinist doesn't wear the Hero Skin ,difference in power 2180,and it is a bug......
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. Please also tell us your friend's in-game name so that we could ask our developer to investigate the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Dear Betty,
    I think all of us having similar issue and trying to bring to your notice in different way, however your response is that your guys are working on it or else you are simply putting blame on player. You really need to take this issues seriously instead of replying with general words. By the way I highlighted similar issue and you have asked me for two more days, however it is more than five days already.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedouin View Post
    Dear Betty,
    I think all of us having similar issue and trying to bring to your notice in different way, however your response is that your guys are working on it or else you are simply putting blame on player. You really need to take this issues seriously instead of replying with general words. By the way I highlighted similar issue and you have asked me for two more days, however it is more than five days already.
    Dear Leader
    We have re-calculate the Machinist's power yesterday. All players' Machinist should have the same power now. Players who had 3000 more power were just not been re-calculated. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty