Thread: 4th of July, American Holdays

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

4th of July, American Holdays

I would like to know why Ucool hates the United States of America. Please explain why there are events for other countries, but America is treated like dirt? I understand UCool is a foreign company, but due to the substantial money you take from Americans, don’t you think it would be nice to at least acknowledge the existence of America? We have now been lied to for 2 straight years about an Independence Day event for the country that makes this kid’s game possible!

Ucool has no problem taking those dollars though, does it? Try paying some respect.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffee939 View Post
    I would like to know why Ucool hates the United States of America. Please explain why there are events for other countries, but America is treated like dirt? I understand UCool is a foreign company, but due to the substantial money you take from Americans, don’t you think it would be nice to at least acknowledge the existence of America? We have now been lied to for 2 straight years about an Independence Day event for the country that makes this kid’s game possible!

Ucool has no problem taking those dollars though, does it? Try paying some respect.
    They already have FIFA World Cup event right now. They need to stop this, make 1 day USA event, and after that back to World Cup event?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Dude, majority of the world hates USA, even some of the american hates their own country, so take a chill pill and open your eyes.