Thread: Doctor Abomina (quility of life improvements)

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Doctor Abomina (quility of life improvements)

I really like this champion since he looks like a child of my two favourite champs I used to play in other game but there are some minor issues that should be looked at.

1st ability (poison)
    Issue:
    It still creates the poison trail even if you switch of the ability, but it doesnt do damage

Fix:
    The part of the trail should always dissapear when it wears off (after 3 seconds from initial creation as the description says) - it should dissapear continously
    The trail should not be created when the ability is turned off
    The enemy should be infected for 3 seconds not for 1,5 seconds.

2nd ability (flip)
    Issue:
    It flips allies. In team fights where there are many people clustered usually happens that Pachi flips either minion or ally.

Fix:
    The ability should prioritize enemy champion over anything else (remove the ally fliping ability)

3rd ability
    Issue:
    Missing number of % in ingame ability description.

Fix:
    Add the number as in the hero preview.

Let me know what you think.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamkito View Post
    I really like this champion since he looks like a child of my two favourite champs I used to play in other game but there are some minor issues that should be looked at.

1st ability (poison)
    Issue:
    It still creates the poison trail even if you switch of the ability, but it doesnt do damage

Fix:
    The part of the trail should always dissapear when it wears off (after 3 seconds from initial creation as the description says) - it should dissapear continously

2nd ability (flip)
    Issue:
    It flips allies. In team fights where there are many people clustered usually happens that Pachi flips either minion or ally.

Fix:
    The ability should prioritize enemy champion over anything else (remove the ally fliping ability)

3rd ability
    Issue:

Fix:

NO do not remove the ally flip. i use that to position better. so many times my teammate has helped me get kills.

the rest i can agree to. visual animations and incorrect descriptions of skill's abilities is a big nono, Ucool please look at this.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamkito View Post

1st ability (poison)
    Issue:

Fix:

2nd ability (flip)
    Issue:

Fix:

3rd ability
    Issue:

Fix:

Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    One more thing:
    There should be % chance noted in the passive skill description. It now says only to "have chance to restore hp". How high is the chance? What is the cooldown of that? Can it be increased?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    NO do not remove the ally flip. i use that to position better. so many times my teammate has helped me get kills.

the rest i can agree to. visual animations and incorrect descriptions of skill's abilities is a big nono, Ucool please look at this.
    Ok, i can see where you are going with the flip. It might be intended. But the flip should still prioritize the targets in some order to avoid fliping minions in team fight (enemy hero > ally hero > enemy minion > ally minion)