Thread: Any new hero ?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Any new hero ?

I am playing at server 215. You only add ghost musician to guild wars shop. That is insane..
    Arena grand arena crusade all shops are the same ...

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We release hero on 172+ gradually. The first couple of months would be slower in releasing new heroes. But players can get some heroes before the server releases it from Golden Chests. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

The problem starts here already. I am vip 10 player but i cant stand against scabbardless turtle shadow warrior dope king treasure hunter etc. All 5 stars all with skins. Lots of players in server 215 have these heroes ...

Quote Originally Posted by ukstyl3 View Post
    The problem starts here already. I am vip 10 player but i cant stand against scabbardless turtle shadow warrior dope king treasure hunter etc. All 5 stars all with skins. Lots of players in server 215 have these heroes ...
    Dear Leader
    In which feature do you refer to please? And if it's a cross-server feature. Please tell us which server you fought please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    In which feature do you refer to please? And if it's a cross-server feature. Please tell us which server you fought please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    i can see that you realease heroes gradually but lots of players already have a lot of heroes so you have to add new heroes to the shops !!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	14099

Name:	image2.jpg 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	14100

Name:	image3.jpg 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	14101

Name:	image4.jpg 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	14102

these are our useless shops...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image5.jpg 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	14103  

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty

Name:	image5.jpg 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	14104

Name:	image6.jpg 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	14105

Name:	image7.jpg 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	14106

Name:	image8.jpg 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	14107

Name:	image9.jpg 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	14108

and these are some arena teams. i dont think you realese heroes gradually....

Dear Leader
    As I said in an above post. Some heroes are just available in the Golden Chests(288 gems one) which also include some popular heroes. The Golden Chests heroes were added in a rather recent update. And the hero releasing mechanic have been using for a very long time. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    As I said in an above post. Some heroes are just available in the Golden Chests(288 gems one) which also include some popular heroes. The Golden Chests heroes were added in a rather recent update. And the hero releasing mechanic have been using for a very long time. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    i have been playing thisgame for a long time dont worry about it. 2-3 years before there was not big difference between heroes but now its changed.
    i am just asking you to care new servers like 215. you can add new heroes to shops to make this game fair like you did in wotg shop. it mustnt be so hard for you...

Quote Originally Posted by ukstyl3 View Post
    i have been playing thisgame for a long time dont worry about it. 2-3 years before there was not big difference between heroes but now its changed.
    i am just asking you to care new servers like 215. you can add new heroes to shops to make this game fair like you did in wotg shop. it mustnt be so hard for you...
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestions. We did receive several similar requests and did report them for our production team to discuss. I will forward your post to our production team again. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Also betty you give us 6 free heroes in wotg everyday but these heroes from 2015
    Why dont you give new heroes in wotg for free ?
    Your last servers shouldnt be forgotten always. How the hell we can fight with silencer succubus etc. Against hercules halberd master etc.??
    You can give new heroes for free everyday in wotg it shouldnt be problem for you but that would be amazing for new servers

New Comers
    I have an opservation, I could make a change in the hero queen of darkness (Noctina), she is with two more teleportation, it was initul can be say, the hero besides being weak even with all equipment not in damage, magical or physical would you like.
    Server american Latina

Betty is it too hard to answer 4-5 topics only ?

Dear Leader
    I thought that I answered your question. And I've also forwarded your opinions to our production team. But it seems that we are not gonna change anything. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

May i ask why dont you give these new heroes in wotg for free ? Your production team think old fashion heroes can do anything ???? ( the skinless ones)