Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ranking badge downgraded in this season

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by herodede View Post
    Downgrade on every season reset should be mentioned in the game rules! You can't expect all the players are experienced or have known your rules without any instructions!
    but it is a SEASON..... a SEASON only lasts for a specified amount of time. there is a SEASON reward that you earn when the time runs out.
    I agree everyone should be reset to Bronze so we can play v.s bots until we get to GOLD, then fight against real people. <-- that is a waste of time. if you don't know what i'm talking about, make a new account, get to bronze and recognize you're playing v.s robots
    Quote Originally Posted by mySuperHero View Post
    getting back to my old rank (God x 300) take a few hours??? have you use your brain to calculate before answering?

a few hours, say I give you 10 hours, which have a total of 600 minutes;
    to have 300 stars, you need to win 300 times consecutively;
    every ranked play only takes 600minutes/300 = 2 minutes
    how can one win a ranked play in 2 minutes??
    300 stars Doesn't take a long time. especially now that they're trying to stop the 5man teaming. the queue dodging should be less. Just play with your best people.
    The main issue is this game doesn't have 5v5 mode... it is very aggravating.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    getting back to my old rank (God x 300) take a few hours??? have you use your brain to calculate before answering?

a few hours, say I give you 10 hours, which have a total of 600 minutes;
    to have 300 stars, you need to win 300 times consecutively;
    every ranked play only takes 600minutes/300 = 2 minutes
    how can one win a ranked play in 2 minutes??

do you know maths? top 1 cocky!
    Fuck stars lol stars doesnt mean shit WHO Cares if u have 1million stars and is low ranked lol im talking about ur rank idiot getting 300 stars takes a few weeks but getting back to ur old rank after reset should take a few hours when new season lol do u understand???? For example u had 300 stars maybe ur rank was 50 but now after reset u dont fcing need 300 stars to get to rank 50 maybe 1 star would get u there lol And where is all the top players on ur server?? Why are they not crying about losing thousands of their stars lol and here u are crying about 300 stars saying u wont spend more money on this game lmao like they give a shit kiddo

I only played for one season and don't know this game is so stupid! Why not reset all players to bronze level and start again? This is much fair!!

I think this game has too many noob players and that's why you can win easily. Or, you cheats to play!? haha!

Anyway, I find and start playing another similar 5vs5 game. It has much more game modes and features, which is a lot more fun!
    Goodbye, a game which wasted my money!
    I agree with u this game has way to many noob players just like u crying about going down one division and losing a few useless stars lol that doesnt mean shit

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    Fuck stars lol stars doesnt mean shit WHO Cares if u have 1million stars and is low ranked lol im talking about ur rank idiot getting 300 stars takes a few weeks but getting back to ur old rank after reset should take a few hours when new season lol do u understand???? For example u had 300 stars maybe ur rank was 50 but now after reset u dont fcing need 300 stars to get to rank 50 maybe 1 star would get u there lol And where is all the top players on ur server?? Why are they not crying about losing thousands of their stars lol and here u are crying about 300 stars saying u wont spend more money on this game lmao like they give a shit kiddo
    Isn't it all the players were downgraded with equal degradation? They should be remained the same ranking sequence in new season. I noticed the top ten players were on the same ranking after reset, only the level was downgraded. You said "getting back to the old rank after reset should take a few hours"?? You sound like the ranking sequence was messed up or all players start from the same level after the reset. Obviously, that guy was talking about to get back to his "God x300".

Downgrade on every season reset should be mentioned in the game rules! You can't expect all the players are experienced or have known your rules without any instructions!
    Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    but it is a SEASON..... a SEASON only lasts for a specified amount of time. there is a SEASON reward that you earn when the time runs out.
    If the word "Season" can represent everything, they don't need to show the rules in game. Can't u represent all the players to say they all know the season downgrade from day 1 to play this game? This is a kind advice, I don't see any harm of mentioning it on the rules.

You guys always emphasize it's not difficult, how good you play and how fast you can climbing back. On the other hand you all agreed that there are lots of feeders, noobs and god but play like bronze players that make u defeat. The fact is that it's not your solo gameplay, you can't control all your teammates play good teamwork to win in every match, u need time to climb up between up and down.

Hey guys, what's your logic?
    Rude words and offensive language are not convincing!

In fact, Betty's official answer/reply can settle this post. But you guys just make things even worse. You did too much on your job! Be calm down, needs not to say anymore, this is just a game to us!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    I agree with u this game has way to many noob players just like u crying about going down one division and losing a few useless stars lol that doesnt mean shit
    oh look i'm 500 stars and I 5 man all day.

v.s some noobs who just got the game

thats how he sounds crying about the 300 stars. but again a Season is a Season. these things happen.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    must be the OP's first time playing a moba game in his entire life

Isn't it all the players were downgraded with equal degradation? They should be remained the same ranking sequence in new season. I noticed the top ten players were on the same ranking after reset, only the level was downgraded. You said "getting back to the old rank after reset should take a few hours"?? You sound like the ranking sequence was messed up or all players start from the same level after the reset. Obviously, that guy was talking about to get back to his "God x300".

If the word "Season" can represent everything, they don't need to show the rules in game. Can't u represent all the players to say they all know the season downgrade from day 1 to play this game? This is a kind advice, I don't see any harm of mentioning it on the rules.

You guys always emphasize it's not difficult, how good you play and how fast you can climbing back. On the other hand you all agreed that there are lots of feeders, noobs and god but play like bronze players that make u defeat. The fact is that it's not your solo gameplay, you can't control all your teammates play good teamwork to win in every match, u need time to climb up between up and down.

Hey guys, what's your logic?
    Rude words and offensive language are not convincing!

In fact, Betty's official answer/reply can settle this post. But you guys just make things even worse. You did too much on your job! Be calm down, needs not to say anymore, this is just a game to us!
    What part is it u dont understand?? it is way easier to rank up after a season reset.... lol stupid ppl who cares about stars??? let me tell u this so u fcuking understand what ive been trying to say... last season i was at rank 7 on my server with 1000 stars ok?? 1000 stars rank 7 then after season reset i lost all my stars and got downgraded to master 2 and after playing a few hours i easily got back to rank 7 and at the end of the day i was rank 1 with 10 stars. Story end.....

Do u understand? this guy had 300 stars so i quesing his rank is around 40-60 on his server and it should only take a few games for him to get back to his old rank so why does he care about those 300 stars??? when he can get back to his old rank let say maybe with 1 star lol

Do u rather have 1000 stars and be rank 7
    or have 10 stars and be rank 1??

thats what im trying to tell that guy fc ur 300 stars bruh u can get back to ur old rank in a few hours of playing when new season begins so stop crying and saying u wont spend more money on this game wont get u back ur stars lol