Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Ranking badge downgraded in this season

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    3

    Ranking badge downgraded in this season

    I realized our ranking badge was a lot downgraded in this season reset. This action really makes us angry and leading us to give up the game quickly!! Do you know how many hard works we paid to stack up the stars just for the honor of this ranking badge? The path from diamond to god is full of sweat and tears because we're facing lot of unfair matches. However, we still work hard to fight to increase the x number next to the God badge. Now you take it off WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE??! Just want to let you know I won't play again if the ranking will be reset in every new season. You get wrong with the gamer psychology and behavior, gamer pursues higher and higher level but not to repeat the fall down and climb up.

  2. #2
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by herodede View Post
    I realized our ranking badge was a lot downgraded in this season reset. This action really makes us angry and leading us to give up the game quickly!! Do you know how many hard works we paid to stack up the stars just for the honor of this ranking badge? The path from diamond to god is full of sweat and tears because we're facing lot of unfair matches. However, we still work hard to fight to increase the x number next to the God badge. Now you take it off WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE??! Just want to let you know I won't play again if the ranking will be reset in every new season. You get wrong with the gamer psychology and behavior, gamer pursues higher and higher level but not to repeat the fall down and climb up.
    Climbing back should not be a problem if u really belong in that rank lol i see so many noob players that is god ranked but play like bronze

  3. #3
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    3
    I have the same problem where my ranking is downgraded several levels. It is really ridiculous!!
    It is not a matter of playing again to climb up again! I played hard to level up to certain levels and I deserve that level. How come I need to be downgraded and play again to climb up?
    As you know, there are so many noob players. How can I level up fast if I am teamed up with them?
    I paid a lot of money to play this game. Are you paying money back to me because my level is violently downgraded??

  4. #4
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by mySuperHero View Post
    I have the same problem where my ranking is downgraded several levels. It is really ridiculous!!
    It is not a matter of playing again to climb up again! I played hard to level up to certain levels and I deserve that level. How come I need to be downgraded and play again to climb up?
    As you know, there are so many noob players. How can I level up fast if I am teamed up with them?
    I paid a lot of money to play this game. Are you paying money back to me because my level is violently downgraded??
    How many lvls did u downgrade ?? U talk like u downgraded to bronze lol going down one division is nothing lol took me a few hours from master 3 to god lol

  5. #5
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    How many lvls did u downgrade ?? U talk like u downgraded to bronze lol going down one division is nothing lol took me a few hours from master 3 to god lol
    was downgraded from around God x 300 to Master. takes me little time to lvl up to God if I can win several times consecutively.
    how long to climb back to God x 300 times?? you can always win consecutively??

    I decided to stop paying anymore money on this game. Sorry!!

  6. #6
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    513
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by mySuperHero View Post
    was downgraded from around God x 300 to Master. takes me little time to lvl up to God if I can win several times consecutively.
    how long to climb back to God x 300 times?? you can always win consecutively??

    I decided to stop paying anymore money on this game. Sorry!!
    you realize that the new season started yesterday?? everyone got sent down. ahahahaha

  7. #7
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by mySuperHero View Post
    was downgraded from around God x 300 to Master. takes me little time to lvl up to God if I can win several times consecutively.
    how long to climb back to God x 300 times?? you can always win consecutively??

    I decided to stop paying anymore money on this game. Sorry!!
    How long to climb back god x 300? U mean 300 stars?? If u had 300 stars then u were probably at rank 30-40 in the top 100 ranking Ladder and after reset it took me one day to get from master 3 to god rank lol and currently im rank 1 on my server so to answer ur question getting back to ur old rank should take a few hours lol

  8. #8
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    513
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    How long to climb back god x 300? U mean 300 stars?? If u had 300 stars then u were probably at rank 30-40 in the top 100 ranking Ladder and after reset it took me one day to get from master 3 to god rank lol and currently im rank 1 on my server so to answer ur question getting back to ur old rank should take a few hours lol
    agreed not hard.
    But difficult if you have a feeder .. or someone who can't carry their weight (they are good players but made Positional mistakes)

  9. #9
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    How long to climb back god x 300? U mean 300 stars?? If u had 300 stars then u were probably at rank 30-40 in the top 100 ranking Ladder and after reset it took me one day to get from master 3 to god rank lol and currently im rank 1 on my server so to answer ur question getting back to ur old rank should take a few hours lol

    yes, 300 stars in your wording.
    in my server, after more than one day of reset, god stars owned by the top 1 in ranking is far from 300 stars I used to have.
    I think there are a lot of good players in my server so it's difficult to win consecutively; but in your server, there are a lot of noob players so that you can win easily.

  10. #10
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    3
    no official reply from ucool here, poor support! :-(

  11. #11
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by mySuperHero View Post
    yes, 300 stars in your wording.
    in my server, after more than one day of reset, god stars owned by the top 1 in ranking is far from 300 stars I used to have.
    I think there are a lot of good players in my server so it's difficult to win consecutively; but in your server, there are a lot of noob players so that you can win easily.
    Lol what server are u on and u know its been like this since season one and no1 has ever been crying about losing stars lol

  12. #12
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    How long to climb back god x 300? U mean 300 stars?? If u had 300 stars then u were probably at rank 30-40 in the top 100 ranking Ladder and after reset it took me one day to get from master 3 to god rank lol and currently im rank 1 on my server so to answer ur question getting back to ur old rank should take a few hours lol

    getting back to my old rank (God x 300) take a few hours??? have you use your brain to calculate before answering?

    a few hours, say I give you 10 hours, which have a total of 600 minutes;
    to have 300 stars, you need to win 300 times consecutively;
    every ranked play only takes 600minutes/300 = 2 minutes
    how can one win a ranked play in 2 minutes??

    do you know maths? top 1 cocky!

  13. #13
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    Lol what server are u on and u know its been like this since season one and no1 has ever been crying about losing stars lol
    I only played for one season and don't know this game is so stupid! Why not reset all players to bronze level and start again? This is much fair!!

    I think this game has too many noob players and that's why you can win easily. Or, you cheats to play!? haha!

    Anyway, I find and start playing another similar 5vs5 game. It has much more game modes and features, which is a lot more fun!
    Goodbye, a game which wasted my money!

  14. #14
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    This is a season reset and every MOBA game has almost the same policy. We will let our production team look for a solution for the stars. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty, I think HA can be better than other MOBA game, not just copying everything from others. Is it really necessary to downgrade our ranking badge? I doubt that.

  15. #15
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    3
    Downgrade on every season reset should be mentioned in the game rules! You can't expect all the players are experienced or have known your rules without any instructions!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •