Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 90

Thread: Open Beta Coming Soon

  1. #61
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by <REN>Oscar View Post
    And also any remaining troops you send out to battle for them to be back in your barracks once a battle has happened. Having to rebuild any troops which are used but dont die in battle is a right pain, my only real complaint about game play for individual players.
    If unused troops returned, players would unload everything every time instead of having to decide the best troops to use for battle and not waste resources

  2. #62
    Damn how you can expect to get money from ppl when your game isn't even finished ?
    Full of glitches , bugs and errors !
    i won't spend money on it
    even idk if i will keep to play so i am tired to restart this game pfff
    btw when your TH is upgrading to 9 and all your buildings and def are at max level, what you do ???? Maybe 3 months to upgrade all after will get bored....
    This game could be great in 1 or 2 years in working on it but you are really hurry to get money

  3. #63
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Carlsbad, CA, USA
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    10

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by <BPT>Elze View Post
    Damn how you can expect to get money from ppl when your game isn't even finished ?
    Full of glitches , bugs and errors !
    i won't spend money on it
    even idk if i will keep to play so i am tired to restart this game pfff
    btw when your TH is upgrading to 9 and all your buildings and def are at max level, what you do ???? Maybe 3 months to upgrade all after will get bored....
    This game could be great in 1 or 2 years in working on it but you are really hurry to get money
    Pony up or get farmed.

  4. #64
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    9
    well... so much for week in a half....

  5. #65
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    6
    can we have a date and time for restart please. im hoping this is not too much to ask for
    im on the edge of my seat ready for it. keep us informed even if u dont know when its going to happen jus say we dont know. thnx in adv

  6. #66
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    6

    Its not ready

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
    The day is getting closer! We plan to be opening Commanders of Evony to open beta in about a week and a half. To prepare for this change, we plan to delete all data from the closed beta about an hour prior to converting the servers to the open beta.

    For the open beta we plan to open our game store, and apply some significant gameplay patches that we've been working on. We will also be enacting more stringent rules that will directly address how we approach exploit use and other behaviors.

    Prepare yourselves for Commanders of Evony Open Beta. See you on the battlefield!

    Evony Dev Team
    Sorry Raymond but is not ready for me to continue play as an open Beta. You have added new things and that has added new cheats and new problems. Time to stop adding and start fixing.

  7. #67
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by <XWX>Linoge View Post
    One thing that would be nice, and help even things out, is to allow your troops to participate in defending your city. If troops are at home, sitting there, they should be defending the city! It would make attacks much more interesting.
    That would only make this game to much like age I and II. It would only make it "Just another Evony Game"

  8. #68
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by <MVL>Wings View Post
    Sorry Raymond but is not ready for me to continue play as an open Beta. You have added new things and that has added new cheats and new problems. Time to stop adding and start fixing.
    What new cheats? IF you find them, surely report them instead of saying there is. This is why games go through Beta testing. Open beta testing is to allow for more bugs to get reported that are not reported by the people who already use them and do not want to make it a fair game.

    But I agree with others. When is the data being wiped so we can get started with Open Beta? As I have said previously, you must have a date and time in mind so why not share it to everyone who has helped with Closed Beta? The ones who will be staying after the data wipe can then promote the game on social media to create more interest.

  9. #69
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    6
    I have given my last report. All I ever get is "We need more information" or "Please understand that due to privacy concerns we will not be able to inform you of the outcome of our investigation or any actions taken against another player". You give more information or screenshots and receive back "We need more information". They always ask for more information and do nothing when u give it to them. How many of u have asked when the open beta will start? Have they given a date or time? Don't the players of the closed beta deserve that much? Why are they adding new things when there is still problems with the things that have been in play for some time? Don't get me wrong I like this game better that Age II but the reason behind a new game is to be new and the reason behind a Beta is to test and make it better than the old games and move away from the old bring in the new. Shame on those that bring in cheats and should be banned from all Evony games.

  10. #70
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by <MVL>Wings View Post
    I have given my last report. All I ever get is "We need more information" or "Please understand that due to privacy concerns we will not be able to inform you of the outcome of our investigation or any actions taken against another player". You give more information or screenshots and receive back "We need more information". They always ask for more information and do nothing when u give it to them. How many of u have asked when the open beta will start? Have they given a date or time? Don't the players of the closed beta deserve that much? Why are they adding new things when there is still problems with the things that have been in play for some time? Don't get me wrong I like this game better that Age II but the reason behind a new game is to be new and the reason behind a Beta is to test and make it better than the old games and move away from the old bring in the new. Shame on those that bring in cheats and should be banned from all Evony games.
    what did you report?

  11. #71
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane Aus
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    6
    Due to not being able to find a shovel and get our heads out of the sand it may be another week before open beta thanks for your understanding and there will be 500 gems in the mail.

  12. #72
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    7
    lol i don't think so. (about the gems anyway)

  13. #73
    will the home be the same?

  14. #74
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    6
    When the hell is the wipe going to happen, 2 months from now 1 month, we need know

  15. #75
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by <TWZ>Hollow View Post
    When the hell is the wipe going to happen, 2 months from now 1 month, we need know
    That would be nice to know since its has been a week and a half

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •