Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Beta Coming Soon

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by <RNG>Druid View Post
    Wrong. Hitting for resources are why people have alts. Holding flats until someone can get a port is why people have alts. It has little or nothing to do with the Gems.
    they cash in the gems for rez....they bring them in 50 a day into the guilds to pump up the coffers....i played with those guys,it is all about the gems....without gems they will have to develop the alts to farm and then everyone will be able to farm them...not just the player who knows when they are going to cash in.....they will have to tend the alts and not just check and cash once a week

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    its all to do with the Gems

I just have a couple of comments. I do not have issues with Evony wiping out our accounts after the beta goes live.
    I do have issues with Evony choosing to add coining when the game is still so flakey. Are you THAT desperate for money? I will not coin during a beta

Quote Originally Posted by <ELT>bob1 View Post
    its all to do with the Gems
    LOL .. It's all to do with Evony getting ready to charge for gems. I, for one, will not spend a penny on this game until it is actually fixed properly. It's been fun, but nothing like it should be. Costs are too high for builds, and time is way too long for builds and upgrades. Sorry Evony, but I don't think you have a winner with this game.

will the glitch that boots us for no particular reason be fixed?? once again I have to wait for my res to fill so I can train troops because I was booted while attacking, after troops were deployed but before I got to the warehouses. this isn't something new.. it should have been fixed by now.

pffft

a fraction of fun that age 1 was

WOW evony actually posted a reply but only explains why they are starting the server over but yet didn't answer the important questions about fixing the cheating or about the coiners or even the alts or even if this next beta test will be wiped at the end they actually might want a screen shot of the questions to be able to reply about them LOL

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by <RAW>Kessie View Post
    a fraction of fun that age 1 was
    "was" is the key word. And then there were bots and Age 1 became a different game of computer vs. computer with the only human interaction being the foul mouthed taunting and chest pounding. "you are a noob because my bot beat your bot before I holiday'ed."

(will the new Open Bata be wiped too in time or will we keep our cites)

Dawnseeker
    We haven't decided that yet. However, if the data is wiped, then any Gems purchased on Beta will also be granted to you on a live server of your choosing when the game launches.

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?484-Open-Beta
    Last edited by <XTX>XTX; 02-23-2014 at 02:56 AM. Reason: add link

whats the purpose of getting free gems by building alt you cant transfer them from an alt to your main. or can you?

Evony has ALWAYS been abput the money. Just look at the way they have handled ages 1 & 2.
    Age 1 is all about the hackers and boters, and Evony doesnt care as long as they spend money.
    If they reset---I'm done!

the Question i have is do we have an actual date or is it exactly a week and a half from the 19th when the mail was sent ? now u have told us about the reset a day would be nice seen as though there's no point building anything anymore..

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by <AdA>SirJamie View Post
    I started playing this game day 2 of khopesh server; i'm rather attached to my game - i wish you wouldn't erase all the data - and i'm not a cheater. Geez - I grew the hard way, and am still growing, and even tho there's lots of people bigger than me, i like my game... I'd really like to know more about the new set up: will we lose our gems? will gems continue to be given out daily when you restart everything? will our guilds remain intact or are they being erased too? if the guilds are remaining intact, are they all being reset to level 1? Will our identities remain the same or do we need to start that over again? will their be multiple servers and will porting between servers continue to be an option?
    It was stated before we even started that all data would be erased! It is a beta! That was expected!

Happy enough that theres going to be a reset, I think the only ones to quit will be those that can't make it without the glitches, that or they'll spend sht loads and make evony richer ...lol

2 questions come to mind though

1 will the physical accounts be wiped meaning we all need to choose names and servers again ?

2 if so will the server still be khopesh or will it have another name ? If its going to be known by another name can we have this detail in advance so we dont have to go through the hassle of finding our team mates ?

Hi
    What day will open beta start?
    Thanks