Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Open Beta Coming Soon

It has been a week and a half plus please announce what is going on a lot of players aren't playing or playing game a it would if saving data... a date would be nice as this is wasting a lot of time for players and making people upset at UCOOL !

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by <TWZ>Moonesta View Post
    It has been a week and a half plus please announce what is going on a lot of players aren't playing or playing game a it would if saving data... a date would be nice as this is wasting a lot of time for players and making people upset at UCOOL !
    Again, I agree with this post. Your mail (Evony Dev Team) said a week and a half, roughly. Now would be a good time to give a time (server time) and date as to when this would be happening. A lot of players have stopped playing over the past 10 days since this announcement. Choosing not to respond to a popular question on the time and date of the server and data wipe is just showing bad/poor customer service for a game which you want good publicity for. If you gave a time and date, I am sure the users who will be continuing with the game after Open Beta would promote for you on social media thus giving a chance for more people to play. Not acknowledging a simple question with an equally simple answer isn't the way to go about things. We understand you are busy but you create a forum for people to post and ask questions and yet, when questions are asked no beta members get a response within a reasonable time limit.
    Last edited by <REN>Oscar; 03-02-2014 at 04:22 PM. Reason: spelt something wrong.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Come on Evony give us an update ~!!!!!!!

i bet that there will be no way to get pass a level6 town hall with out spending money..or do you think the free gems will still be a opt to build up in the game?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I'll enjoy every minute I can before restart.

I've started my TH upgrade.

"No project ever comes in under budget and on time." Cheop's Law

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by <KIN>Scorpion View Post
    i bet that there will be no way to get pass a level6 town hall with out spending money..or do you think the free gems will still be a opt to build up in the game?
    The way to do that is to get in a group and learn how to share resources. Find people who appear to have no use for them thus you can take them when plundering or farm through match. There's always away to get the gold and food just persistance won't need to spend anything just fight and scratch your way to the top man.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    This forum is no longer being monitored. Please use another one. Thank you. lol

evony system message on 19/2/14 said week and a half for reset, so is there any small minute tiny itty bitty possibility that they might just as a sign of respect for their players let us know when the hell reset is gonna be! or hav they changed their minds?

tuesday, I found living through age 1 and 2 whenever Evony does something like server merge or other its on a tuesday CST, just my guess

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Well, a week and a half has come and gone and once again evony chooses not to tell us anything. We're here doing their work for them by testing their program and they don't even think we are worth an update on things once in a while.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    an update plaeae evony.

U know what screw evony, they messed with us before y should we believe them now, been 2 damn weeks when will they do it, better yet r they gonna do it,

They prolly said that so some us dont play on here till it does

If they still have so many bugs and glitches to fix y say they gonna open it in a week and a half

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-respond/page2

Time frame.. we don't know our selves.. great answer.

:: Heavy sigh::

Spartacus
    We’ll step into Open Beta at around Tue, 18:00 PST. We should announce this soon.

and dont forget no more 20 gems a day it going to 10 a day right guys?
    besides dont be stupid and spend money on yet another *#@$*@) beta game.