Thread: Ranking badge down graded in this season

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Ranking badge down graded in this season

I realized our ranking was a lot down graded in this season reset. But this action really makes us angry and leading us to give up the game quickly!! Do you know how many hard works we paid to stack up the stars just for the honor of this ranking badge? The path from diamond to god is full of sweat and tears because we're facing lot of unfair matches. However, we still work hard to fight to increase the x number next to the God badge. Now you take it off without any prior notice?? Just want to let you know I won't play again if the ranking will reset in every season!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by herodede View Post
    I realized our ranking was a lot down graded in this season reset. But this action really makes us angry and leading us to give up the game quickly!! Do you know how many hard works we paid to stack up the stars just for the honor of this ranking badge? The path from diamond to god is full of sweat and tears because we're facing lot of unfair matches. However, we still work hard to fight to increase the x number next to the God badge. Now you take it off without any prior notice?? Just want to let you know I won't play again if the ranking will reset in every season!
    Dear Player
    This is a season reset and every MOBA game has almost the same policy. We will let our production team look for a solution for the stars. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Strange, this post did not show up here after the submittion. I waited for few hours still not seeing it, so I posted another one. Suprisely, it shows up finally with Betty's reply!
    However, this is an old duplicated post, pls delete/ ignore it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    This is a season reset and every MOBA game has almost the same policy. We will let our production team look for a solution for the stars. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    no don't do it. this guy doesn't know what he's doing. please do not touch the ranking. instead give us a border to tell everyone what ranking we had last season. it would work out better.