Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Angelyne & Xenna Re-Design

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    3

    Angry Angelyne & Xenna Re-Design

    i thought it'd be a good redesign Xenna is still the same except she can't use her 3rd ability it's unclickable
    she got boosted up which is nice.

    about Angelyne's re-design. it's a big L
    she can no longer switch between light and dark (for paradox reasons it's stupid)
    why give her 2 passives? when before her re-design her 1st ability already grants armor which is good
    new passive: Moonlight - whenever she heals an allied hero they gain armor and magic resist. (this is a big L)
    and her Ult doesn't heal multiple times unlike before and has a much longer cooldown.

    what in tarnation are the devs upto?

    plus now instead of getting tickets from the hourly chests and daily activities (a.k.a logins) you get runes?
    what? oh and the roulette even if you have almost reached 200+ you still won't get the arena badge you'd still get the hero skin trial chest.

    maybe you should add these small changes as well to every updates. "oh by the way we won't be giving out tickets on daily chests and daily activites we're just gonna rip you all off by buying more diamonds"

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    513
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by [CM]Sly View Post
    i thought it'd be a good redesign Xenna is still the same except she can't use her 3rd ability it's unclickable
    she got boosted up which is nice.

    about Angelyne's re-design. it's a big L
    she can no longer switch between light and dark (for paradox reasons it's stupid)
    why give her 2 passives? when before her re-design her 1st ability already grants armor which is good
    new passive: Moonlight - whenever she heals an allied hero they gain armor and magic resist. (this is a big L)
    and her Ult doesn't heal multiple times unlike before and has a much longer cooldown.

    what in tarnation are the devs upto?

    plus now instead of getting tickets from the hourly chests and daily activities (a.k.a logins) you get runes?
    what? oh and the roulette even if you have almost reached 200+ you still won't get the arena badge you'd still get the hero skin trial chest.

    maybe you should add these small changes as well to every updates. "oh by the way we won't be giving out tickets on daily chests and daily activites we're just gonna rip you all off by buying more diamonds"
    i made a angelyne post. but thanks for the support. i'm trying to get her changed. this new update for her is a big L

    also Xenna's 3rd ability is a SUPER L. what if i wanted to heal in the middle of battle???? now i have to be almost dead in order for it to work; that's a bad design.

  3. #3
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by [CM]Sly View Post
    i thought it'd be a good redesign Xenna is still the same except she can't use her 3rd ability it's unclickable
    she got boosted up which is nice.

    about Angelyne's re-design. it's a big L
    she can no longer switch between light and dark (for paradox reasons it's stupid)
    why give her 2 passives? when before her re-design her 1st ability already grants armor which is good
    new passive: Moonlight - whenever she heals an allied hero they gain armor and magic resist. (this is a big L)
    and her Ult doesn't heal multiple times unlike before and has a much longer cooldown.

    what in tarnation are the devs upto?

    plus now instead of getting tickets from the hourly chests and daily activities (a.k.a logins) you get runes?
    what? oh and the roulette even if you have almost reached 200+ you still won't get the arena badge you'd still get the hero skin trial chest.

    maybe you should add these small changes as well to every updates. "oh by the way we won't be giving out tickets on daily chests and daily activites we're just gonna rip you all off by buying more diamonds"
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. Our developer told me that Angelyne is performing better now in the simulations we conducted for the re-design. And we will be monitoring Angelyn's game data and statisctics for some time. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #4
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    513
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. Our developer told me that Angelyne is performing better now in the simulations we conducted for the re-design. And we will be monitoring Angelyn's game data and statisctics for some time. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    you mean the way she is now?
    or
    There's something you're doing to adjust her further?

    my old angelyne had less than 3 deaths a game. But trying to heal anyone now, I die in what feels like 2 seconds, and then you have assassins who can utterly delete anything that is low in armor before my heal is back up to attempt to help them. xD

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Player
    We will not rollback the change. But we are monitoring the battle data and see if she's overpowered or underpowered now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    3
    so it's useless for us here to complain about the stupid changes?

    did you just made this forum so you could brag about "we listen to the community" but not really?

  7. #7
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    513
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by [CM]Sly View Post
    so it's useless for us here to complain about the stupid changes?

    did you just made this forum so you could brag about "we listen to the community" but not really?
    i understand its bad practice to revert changes. but the way things are now we're forced to play bonestaff angelyne. :thinking: i guess i'll buy only magic scepters and hope i have enough HP.

  8. #8
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    4
    The thing is that they will buff or nerf her but they can not fix heroes with time to see how the meta changes around said heroes.

  9. #9
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    513
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by CostlyAnimal View Post
    The thing is that they will buff or nerf her but they can not fix heroes with time to see how the meta changes around said heroes.
    heroes like kors counter her. because he will always do more damage than she can heal...(like every hero ever). i can not play her in ranked ever she doesn't fit in ranked at all. your you even watch the streams i have. there's way too much damage going on for her to be good.

    https://www.twitch.tv/ravenstars/

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    4
    Her third skill is for when Assassins dive you and try to kill you not to out sustain your opponent. If Sam or Eric Dive and kill you. Your team will win that trade because you don't die. Also stacks with Nirvana.

  11. #11
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    513
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by CostlyAnimal View Post
    Her third skill is for when Assassins dive you and try to kill you not to out sustain your opponent. If Sam or Eric Dive and kill you. Your team will win that trade because you don't die. Also stacks with Nirvana.
    ??? what are you talking about? her 3rd is really bad. do you know the old angelyne gave +400 armor. i'd rather have +400 armor than 175 magic resistance

  12. #12
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    heroes like kors counter her. because he will always do more damage than she can heal...(like every hero ever). i can not play her in ranked ever she doesn't fit in ranked at all. your you even watch the streams i have. there's way too much damage going on for her to be good.
    https://www.twitch.tv/ravenstars/
    Bruh shes support her job is to heal her allies and right now she can do that perfecly fine if u have a team that knows what they are doing she is not suppose to out heal any hero in a 1 on 1 situation that would be op lol imagine she can outheal any heroes damage with her heal that would make her op in teamfights and ur team would never die because she can just outheal their dmg lol i say maybe a little small buff on her third skill is enough but not rlly needed honestly

  13. #13
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    513
    Rep Power
    21
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvdxGJdiLtE

    i wish i had more videos of my angelyne. but her #'s were 100(1st ability) -> 300 (2nd ability) -> lots of random heals (ultimate)
    I can keep my team full HP. but now, no her healing is super shit, i can barely heal 1 persons ability. and she lost a healing ability.

    Kenny have you ever played wit ha Angelyne before? because it seems like you have not. this update killed her. she might be good in a fast game where you can get like 2k gold in the 1st 30 seconds. but in 5v5 she is garbage right now.

  14. #14
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvdxGJdiLtE

    i wish i had more videos of my angelyne. but her #'s were 100(1st ability) -> 300 (2nd ability) -> lots of random heals (ultimate)
    I can keep my team full HP. but now, no her healing is super shit, i can barely heal 1 persons ability. and she lost a healing ability.

    Kenny have you ever played wit ha Angelyne before? because it seems like you have not. this update killed her. she might be good in a fast game where you can get like 2k gold in the 1st 30 seconds. but in 5v5 she is garbage right now.
    U are right i have not played old angelyn so i dont know how good she was i tried her a few games after her changes and im just saying that she is fine lol but i quess not good as before

  15. #15
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    513
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    U are right i have not played old angelyn so i dont know how good she was i tried her a few games after her changes and im just saying that she is fine lol but i quess not good as before
    not even close. its a little traumatizing. but i wont be playing this update so its ok.

    i just need to vent that they killed my only character i played for fun. Now i force myself to play marvette and Solust cause.. Tanks are "too easy" to me sometimes. and i enjoy a challenge.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •