Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Olivia!!?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Olivia!!?

I had enough from this kid lol plz close this thread

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Raptor77 View Post
    Well I've been using Olivia for a long while and I can say that she needs a buff not major but reasonable, she is almost absent from game till u get 4 items in the bag, only then u can do reasonable dmg and live on ur own
    She needs 4 basic attks to active ulti so that means at some point u will have to face an enemy up close, cuz not every time I will be able to active ulti if there r no monsters or minions around thanks to my or enemy team whipping'em up, I think she needs damage reduction idk maybe after getting 4 basic attks or just buff her armor.
    she has low damage so I can't buy armor items, at least not during early minuts
    + I can't keep dashing in-use ult-dash out
    Thanks to mana running out so quick, that makes her les durable and almost absent from battle 70% of the game time
    I hope I got my point clear cuz Eng isn't my 1st lang
    She is fine the way she is now dont buff her she will be broken again

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    that's nonsense. Just learn to play here. She is still annoying to play against. This game is not created as a single player, you are not supposed to 1v5 enemy team as it was possible with her before the nerfs. Play as a team and you will find her powers. She is in a reasonable state right now

Quote Originally Posted by Adamkito View Post
    that's nonsense. Just learn to play here. She is still annoying to play against. This game is not created as a single player, you are not supposed to 1v5 enemy team as it was possible with her before the nerfs. Play as a team and you will find her powers. She is in a reasonable state right now
    Didn't u listen to a word I've said ?
    I would like to know ur server and name to check ur ratio cuz looks like there r no pro ppl on ur server

Do u really find her annoying to play against??? Whats ur rank man and server lol she is so easy to kill lmao

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Didn't u listen to a word I've said ?
    I would like to know ur server and name to check ur ratio cuz looks like there r no pro ppl on ur server
    Well you seem to be pretty bitter over the fact that devs finally realized the OPness of the character and they finally fixed it. For some champions it takes a little while but I will say it again since you probably missread what i wrote before - she is in the good state as she is right now. She is assasin you basically want her to become tank with the same ratios . Assasins are supposed to be squishy. Learn to play her properly.
    You either adapt or not.
    It is your choice.

But I suppose that is not an option for you since even your original post is one big whine.

Well you seem to be pretty bitter over the fact that devs finally realized the OPness of the character and they finally fixed it. For some champions it takes a little while but I will say it again since you probably missread what i wrote before - she is in the good state as she is right now. She is assasin you basically want her to become tank with the same ratios . Assasins are supposed to be squishy. Learn to play her properly.
    You either adapt or not.
    It is your choice.

But I suppose that is not an option for you since even your original post is one big whine.
    Do u use Olivia?! Or even own her in-game?
    Just because u don't face her anymore in MM (and if u did u can handle her now with more ease) means that she is "balanced" and I'm Whining.
    Her ult is the only thing that does damage and that damage got fucked up so even if u get to unlock ultimate u won't get enough juice to deal any damge
    Oh yeah 1 more thing, she has the lowest armor among all assassins so cut the tank talk, all other assassins can carry but she needs to be carried cuz she sucks now
    It sounds like u r another lame crit user, I can smell it from here. prove me wrong and gimme ur server and name

You either adapt or not.
    It is your choice.

Dude do u use Olivia? Or even own her?
    U sound like a lame crit user, gimme ur server and name if u wanna prove me wrong

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    Thats the problem she is squishy as fuck gets deleted instantly at late game and getting her ultimate up is impossible when there is no monsters around attacking the enemy team 4 time in late game does not work coupe she gets deleted lol even the best Olivia player on ur server cant do shit with her anymore
    so she got the Polarus treatment? :joy: they kinda killed him with his ultimate change.

she's definately a difficult hero to use now that she doesn't do Easy as fk damage like, a GOOD Beatrice player. that bech's fireball does the most... and its annoying

I take back what i said lol Olivia is still very good and does tons of damage if played correcly she is squishy just like all other assasins and she needs items to get strong but thats not a problem since farming with her is very easy lol after getting a new rune build for her i have gotten mvp almost all my games with her so shes fine right now and very balanced and i hope she stays like this

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Hesperus's Avatar
    I take back what i said lol Olivia is still very good and does tons of damage if played correcly she is squishy just like all other assasins and she needs items to get strong but thats not a problem since farming with her is very easy lol after getting a new rune build for her i have gotten mvp almost all my games with her so shes fine right now and very balanced and i hope she stays like this
    I can confirm ^
    I stalk his games for builds etc muwahahaha
    =P

U cant stalk for his runes

Quote Originally Posted by ntdviet View Post
    U cant stalk for his runes
    I don't have to, Kenny helped me already with one runes build and with few other things. I'm sure if I asked about the runes he is using, he'd help me out as well ^_^

Lol I also get that "mvp" vs noobs but vs good players u won't do much without ur team and that's annoying

Lol I also get that "mvp" vs noobs but vs good players u won't do much without ur team and that's annoying
    You can't do much with any hero without your team lol.
    If there is hero that can deal enough damage to take down enemies 1v3/4/5 and is still tanky and mobile enough to survive lmk xD