Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Olivia!!?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
    You can't do much with any hero without your team lol.
    If there is hero that can deal enough damage to take down enemies 1v3/4/5 and is still tanky and mobile enough to survive lmk xD
    I go vs 3 all the time with Namida, once I get lvl 4 I can kill up to 4 ppl IF they r gathered in one place
    Dammit I get Penta with her

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Raptor77 View Post
    Lol I also get that "mvp" vs noobs but vs good players u won't do much without ur team and that's annoying
    Nah im not talking about va noobs here

I go vs 3 all the time with Namida, once I get lvl 4 I can kill up to 4 ppl IF they r gathered in one place
    Dammit I get Penta with her
    Its because u abuse her bugg man and can stun some1 forever lol and can dash around 10-13 times thats the reason why i dont play namida lol i want for her to get fixed right now shes Brain dead hero

looking at ur history i can see that u die alot when u play her lol and its vs noobs lol

Lol I also get that "mvp" vs noobs but vs good players u won't do much without ur team and that's annoying
    The problem is not Olivia lol shes strong and can 1 shot squishys with her ultimate u just need to get good me and sidd laugh everytime we face u as Olivia lol because u do stupid mistakes and end up feeding alot lol with Olivia u Need skills to play her not like namida for example lol Olivias kit is so strong learn to play around ur clones remember where they are and when they disapear u have 2 dashes 2 stuns 2 clones u can mind fuck ppl with her if u have the brain and skills and her third skill can dodge anything and her ultimate is so strong that late game i usually get 2-3 kills in teamfight just using her ultiimate once lol

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Oh really, you dont say.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    The problem is not Olivia lol shes strong and can 1 shot squishys with her ultimate u just need to get good me and sidd laugh everytime we face u as Olivia lol because u do stupid mistakes and end up feeding alot lol with Olivia u Need skills to play her not like namida for example lol Olivias kit is so strong learn to play around ur clones remember where they are and when they disapear u have 2 dashes 2 stuns 2 clones u can mind fuck ppl with her if u have the brain and skills and her third skill can dodge anything and her ultimate is so strong that late game i usually get 2-3 kills in teamfight just using her ultiimate once lol
    Lol I dont feed with Olivia, my team feeds u then once u get more gold it's useless to atk and if I go farm I get hunted while trying to escape, since when that is called feeding?, FFS i did beated u both with her when my team paid attention to my yelling for basic attks, anyway I'm not here to trash talk others cuz that's childish.
    Next time be more mature and don't unfriend me when I beat u and talk whatever u want in chat
    It's my first MOBA game ever so yeah I do mistakes, if u have something to share just say it if not plz stay out of my sight I already have high blood pressure

Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    looking at ur history i can see that u die alot when u play her lol and its vs noobs lol
    Where is dat? There is only 1 game in my history internet gone crazy and I quit the match
    traveled to the countryside few months ago and here is only 3G offers 200 ping connection
    Every time I convince myself u r mature u prove me wrong it's exhausting

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Olivia is 99% Murad of AoV. High risk of being useless lategame versus low chance of being OP (but if he is ahead of everyone else, its a 1vs5 easy win). So not a choice for competitive pro players.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Lol I dont feed with Olivia, my team feeds u then once u get more gold it's useless to atk and if I go farm I get hunted while trying to escape, since when that is called feeding?, FFS i did beated u both with her when my team paid attention to my yelling for basic attks, anyway I'm not here to trash talk others cuz that's childish.
    Next time be more mature and don't unfriend me when I beat u and talk whatever u want in chat
    It's my first MOBA game ever so yeah I do mistakes, if u have something to share just say it if not plz stay out of my sight I already have high blood pressure
    Holy hell that was an emotional roller coaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamkito View Post
    Holy hell that was an emotional roller coaster.
    Dude he unfriended me cuz i beated him lol
    He takes everything seriously in-game and cry a lot when he loses games, so if anyone going emotional it's him not me xD

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ntdviet View Post
    Olivia is 99% Murad of AoV. High risk of being useless lategame versus low chance of being OP (but if he is ahead of everyone else, its a 1vs5 easy win). So not a choice for competitive pro players.
    exactlly. LOL but she did use to be .."so strong" it was unbearable. that's what people disliked.