Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: восстановить акаунт

  1. #16
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,430
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Polit View Post
    Здравствуйте! Поменял игровое устройство на другое, в следствии чего поменялся аккаунт gmail. Тот аккаунт gmail остался на старом устройстве, прошу восстановить игру на новом устройстве. Данные:
    1976sergioget@gmail.com
    Сервер: 112 Mar Waran
    Ник: Polit®uk
    LVL: 109
    VIP: 15
    ID: могу написать личным сообщением
    Новый аккаунт:
    Сервер: 112 Mar Waran
    LVL: 1
    ID: 28895623
    Ник: NickName
    Восстановить на RelaxHeroes@gmail.com
    Прикрепляю скриншот одной из последних покупок.
    Dear Leader
    Please provide the latest receipt so that we could help. And if it's a new device you could try reset the device and try login your old email which would probably fix the problem. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  2. #17
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please provide the latest receipt so that we could help. And if it's a new device you could try reset the device and try login your old email which would probably fix the problem. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Поменял игровое устройство на другое, в следствии чего поменялся аккаунт gmail. Тот аккаунт gmail остался на старом устройстве, прошу восстановить игру на новом устройстве.
    Вот последняя покупка:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	14084  

  3. #18
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,430
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    We are so sorry that we cannot help if you can't acccess your previous email. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #19
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1
    Какие данные или действия ещё необходимы? Когда Вы мне окажете помощь? Возможно нужно совершить новую покупку?

  5. #20
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,430
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Polit View Post
    Здравствуйте! Поменял игровое устройство на другое, в следствии чего поменялся аккаунт gmail. Тот аккаунт gmail остался на старом устройстве, прошу восстановить игру на новом устройстве. Данные:
    1976sergioget@gmail.com
    Сервер: 112 Mar Waran
    Ник: Polit®uk
    LVL: 109
    VIP: 15
    ID: могу написать личным сообщением
    Новый аккаунт:
    Сервер: 112 Mar Waran
    LVL: 1
    ID: 28895623
    Ник: NickName
    Восстановить на RelaxHeroes@gmail.com
    Прикрепляю скриншот одной из последних покупок.
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #21
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Большое Вам спасибо! Всё работает, всё хорошо.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •