Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You killed angelyne

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    that's not proof. i don't believe you till i see stats. sorry.
    Thats a bad Rune build xD

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    Thats a bad Rune build xD
    so are you gonna give any advise? or just gonna say oh that's bad.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    Betty they are lying to you(unless you're adressing the NEW tests they are making to her).
    She is worse than before
    I could out heal 3 people attacking me before with +400 armor. now i have to run if i see 1 mage or assasin. Cause i'm GOING to die no matter what. and my team 90% of the time can't keep me alive long enough to kill them, before i die because the healing Cooldowns are so long. Not only are they long but they heal LESS over the course of 3 seconds compared to before, especially the ultimate. the ultimate change was "cool" at 1st but i realized how disastrous it was after i built full cool down and saw little to no benefit.

Are your developers using runes to test these updates? are they pairing these things up v.s full penetration runes (estimate of +121 physical pen in runes).

if they need help testing things and need feed back. give us official test accounts on the beta server or something. i know you guys have it because i play on some older versions of them often.
    Being able to outheal 3 heroes attacking u that is op lol no wonder they changed her

Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    Being able to outheal 3 heroes attacking u that is op lol no wonder they changed her
    sounds like you'd rather just die every game.
    Regardless, Her passive skills didn't even work which is the saddest part of this all. rather than FIX her they ruined her. and her pick rate wasn't even that high.

any updates for possible changes or is this it?

https://i.gyazo.com/f1e648513f2265c2...9d8019ff2a.mp4 cool-down for heal was needed. Thanks Ucool.

Even though i want old Angelyne back. i think i'm able to live with these angylene changes. i'm somehow tankier now than i was before

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    My situations with Angelyne is always bad, any advice?

- On 2vs2, 1 of the opponents would go after me so if I retreat successfully, he returns to my mate and they both kill him. I cant stay fighting either since both of them would focus fire on me and I cant outheal them. If I sleep 1, the other retreats, and returns quickly as we focus fire on his mate. In this case, Id die for sure without a sleep ready.

- On 3vs3, I stay a bit behind and rush in for healing if possible, retreating right after. Rinse and repeat. Sleep wont help since mostly some1 will spread dmg to the sleeper. Join in fights will get me roasted immediately. So they are fighting 3 vs 2 and a half since 1 healing isnt more than 2 basic attacks. And if opp got a cc, then the 2 front guys die quickly.

- 4v4 and 5v5 is worse, too chaotic to heal or sleep efficiently.

Any advice? Im a main AD/MM, so positioning and kiting / poking is not unfamiliar to me

Quote Originally Posted by ntdviet View Post
    My situations with Angelyne is always bad, any advice?

- On 2vs2, 1 of the opponents would go after me so if I retreat successfully, he returns to my mate and they both kill him. I cant stay fighting either since both of them would focus fire on me and I cant outheal them. If I sleep 1, the other retreats, and returns quickly as we focus fire on his mate. In this case, Id die for sure without a sleep ready.

- On 3vs3, I stay a bit behind and rush in for healing if possible, retreating right after. Rinse and repeat. Sleep wont help since mostly some1 will spread dmg to the sleeper. Join in fights will get me roasted immediately. So they are fighting 3 vs 2 and a half since 1 healing isnt more than 2 basic attacks. And if opp got a cc, then the 2 front guys die quickly.

- 4v4 and 5v5 is worse, too chaotic to heal or sleep efficiently.

Any advice? Im a main AD/MM, so positioning and kiting / poking is not unfamiliar to me
    2v2 .. i never have problems because i am not ever in a position that my teammate is dumb and tried to get kills alone.

3v3 ... i max out my healing or defense depends on what happens but you can't help if your team is trash.

5v5 stay behind the team your healing compared to old anglyne is trash the defense is cool. i think they adjusted the defense mechanics because i don't take as much damage as before when building certain items that i am use to.

im glad you can position well <3 she is a fun hero. prioritize cooldown reduction 1st. i wish they reduced her cooldown to 3 seconds without the need for cooldown. but it
    is what ever. she is not as good as before but you gotta just throw your sleep and hope it hits someone in the fights.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Personally I find her only usefull when both sides having a positional fight and just exchanging pokes. In inevitable rushed fights, her use is pretty limited. Defense stack up too slow too lil, bad selfdefense, useless passive. Her equivalent in MLBB is more usefull for me, versatile slow and stun, ulti with decent dmg to finish off a runaway.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Hesperus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ntdviet View Post
    Personally I find her only usefull when both sides having a positional fight and just exchanging pokes. In inevitable rushed fights, her use is pretty limited. Defense stack up too slow too lil, bad selfdefense, useless passive. Her equivalent in MLBB is more usefull for me, versatile slow and stun, ulti with decent dmg to finish off a runaway.
    Imagine estes in HA. That would be too broken hahaha