Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You killed angelyne

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

You killed angelyne

10% movespeed passive. why was this taken out?
    This new passive is great. But how far must i be to activate the passive to move towards allied heroes? it seems i have to be pretty close making this rather dumb as a passive to begin with.

-Make her 1st ability 3 seconds like it use to be.
    ---8 seconds makes this skills 100% useless, and ruins the concept of angelyene.

Either give her back her main healing ability, because it was good Sustain.
    or
    make this sleep skill multi targeted and only able to hit enemies. its useless to use this when MULTIPLE tanks run at you to come and kill you.
    she's not a mage according to you guys, so why does she need a sleep ability anyway?

Did ..you guys even try? This passive is WORSE than it was before.
    Before : 15% extra self healing
    Now: Wait till level 2, heal less than i did before the rework, and overall have less sustain.
    At least i could change to damage form and fend for myself slightly with 200 dmg each abilities.

this ..is downright disrespectful to Angelyne. being use to the blessings that lasted for a long time, this is so majorly bad in comparison I can't begin to express it. the Healing its self isn't the issue, its the fact that its equivalent to maybe 1 auto attack.
    Could this skill heal maybe 500 a tick over the course of 3-5 seconds?

It seems to me that the ones in charge of reworking Angelyne didn't hit the mark they're looking for. It seems they don't know how badly this hurt the 2nd to none great healer of the game. I feel like the develepers are trying to justify their "bone staff" angelyne so much so, they remade her abilities, so that it can work around their vision of a once great hero.

i'll keep trying her out, maybe i'll find some out of the water build, but the way things look, its gross and wasn't practiced at all.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Her kit is strong it just needs to be buffed a little more and she will be where she needs to be.

Her heal CD should be I think either 6-7. At 3 seconds with CD that is way to OP if you consider she can hard CC people. With CD max I think her heal should be 4.5 seconds.

Her second ability is so strong it is absurd. Do you know how much damage you can set up on a target when you have two seconds to setup!!!!!!!. Imagine Sam being able to set up his ult or Eisha.

Her third skill is average and forces you to be in between the mid and front line so your tanks and warriors can get the full benefits.

Her ult is strong and should not be changed. You realize she can burst heal THE ENTIRE TEAM 2000+ HP, Not including her Skill 1. Then if they have the buff healing item on it can hit 3K....from ANYWHERE.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post

10% movespeed passive. why was this taken out?
    This new passive is great. But how far must i be to activate the passive to move towards allied heroes? it seems i have to be pretty close making this rather dumb as a passive to begin with.

-Make her 1st ability 3 seconds like it use to be.
    ---8 seconds makes this skills 100% useless, and ruins the concept of angelyene.

Either give her back her main healing ability, because it was good Sustain.
    or
    make this sleep skill multi targeted and only able to hit enemies. its useless to use this when MULTIPLE tanks run at you to come and kill you.
    she's not a mage according to you guys, so why does she need a sleep ability anyway?

Did ..you guys even try? This passive is WORSE than it was before.
    Before : 15% extra self healing
    Now: Wait till level 2, heal less than i did before the rework, and overall have less sustain.
    At least i could change to damage form and fend for myself slightly with 200 dmg each abilities.

this ..is downright disrespectful to Angelyne. being use to the blessings that lasted for a long time, this is so majorly bad in comparison I can't begin to express it. the Healing its self isn't the issue, its the fact that its equivalent to maybe 1 auto attack.
    Could this skill heal maybe 500 a tick over the course of 3-5 seconds?

It seems to me that the ones in charge of reworking Angelyne didn't hit the mark they're looking for. It seems they don't know how badly this hurt the 2nd to none great healer of the game. I feel like the develepers are trying to justify their "bone staff" angelyne so much so, they remade her abilities, so that it can work around their vision of a once great hero.

i'll keep trying her out, maybe i'll find some out of the water build, but the way things look, its gross and wasn't practiced at all.
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your very detailed feedback. We've forwarded this post to our production team. And they told me that they will check the Angelyne's game data more often and see how things would go for a while first. We will consider a further adjustment if the Pick rate and or other criterias don't go the way we expected. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

You should either give it a bigger hit box or make it a lot faster. Her Skill 2.

Her skill three now that I played with her a little more is horrible. She is more passive than she was earlier. It should be an active as well as a passive. It should either buff damage reduction of nearby targets or give shield based on how many stacks they have.

Something like:

Active: Grants nearby targets .75/1.5/2.25/3 percent damage reduction depending on the nearby of stacks they have.

Or

Active: grants nearby targets a shield 100/150/200/250 that stacks for each stack on them.

If she has less healing make her healing more impactful. 15 percent DR late game is very impactful with the Guardian Shield as well. She could go into the front lines a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by CostlyAnimal View Post
    Her kit is strong it just needs to be buffed a little more and she will be where she needs to be.

Her heal CD should be I think either 6-7. At 3 seconds with CD that is way to OP if you consider she can hard CC people. With CD max I think her heal should be 4.5 seconds.

Her second ability is so strong it is absurd. Do you know how much damage you can set up on a target when you have two seconds to setup!!!!!!!. Imagine Sam being able to set up his ult or Eisha.

Her third skill is average and forces you to be in between the mid and front line so your tanks and warriors can get the full benefits.

Her ult is strong and should not be changed. You realize she can burst heal THE ENTIRE TEAM 2000+ HP, Not including her Skill 1. Then if they have the buff healing item on it can hit 3K....from ANYWHERE.
    Her 1st ability should 3 second cooldown.

Her 2nd should be like an AOE or lower CD because the 1 second is an interrupt but that's all she's bringing outside of the rare heals.

Her 3rd ability i it should go up 10 resistance a level. it shows your team wants to work around the healer, and doesn't wanna get beat up by the enemy team's Ymir.

Her 4th ability is nice, but its a burst heal at max level only. before, it was good sustain,

The thing i don't like about new angelyne is, its Punishing you and your team for missing the heal(s) even once. before, the low cooldown was very forgiving AND she had 3 heals. now she has 2 and i will not be playing her anymore. she's great v.s robots in "Matched play" but not in ranked mode.

Quote Originally Posted by CostlyAnimal View Post
    You should either give it a bigger hit box or make it a lot faster. Her Skill 2.

Her skill three now that I played with her a little more is horrible. She is more passive than she was earlier. It should be an active as well as a passive. It should either buff damage reduction of nearby targets or give shield based on how many stacks they have.

Something like:

Active: Grants nearby targets .75/1.5/2.25/3 percent damage reduction depending on the nearby of stacks they have.

Or

Active: grants nearby targets a shield 100/150/200/250 that stacks for each stack on them.

If she has less healing make her healing more impactful. 15 percent DR late game is very impactful with the Guardian Shield as well. She could go into the front lines a little better.
    THANKYOU. I'm glad you tried her out. The way she is now is not good. she doesn't heal much of anything at all. it sounds nice but the cooldowns are what fucked her over mostly. and the 3rd ability is WAY worse than the 20 stacks she use to have. its just the Mage resistance i enjoy a lot.

Dear Player
    Our production team told me that Angelyne is more playable and tougher than before. But it may take sometime for old Angelyne players to adept the way to play Angelyne. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Our production team told me that Angelyne is more playable and tougher than before. But it may take sometime for old Angelyne players to adept the way to play Angelyne. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty they are lying to you(unless you're adressing the NEW tests they are making to her).
    She is worse than before
    I could out heal 3 people attacking me before with +400 armor. now i have to run if i see 1 mage or assasin. Cause i'm GOING to die no matter what. and my team 90% of the time can't keep me alive long enough to kill them, before i die because the healing Cooldowns are so long. Not only are they long but they heal LESS over the course of 3 seconds compared to before, especially the ultimate. the ultimate change was "cool" at 1st but i realized how disastrous it was after i built full cool down and saw little to no benefit.

Are your developers using runes to test these updates? are they pairing these things up v.s full penetration runes (estimate of +121 physical pen in runes).

if they need help testing things and need feed back. give us official test accounts on the beta server or something. i know you guys have it because i play on some older versions of them often.

I use to be a walking HP fountain. now i'm like a puddle one looks at and wonders why its so small inside.

I use to be a walking HP fountain. now i'm like a puddle one looks at and wonders why its so small inside.
    Dear Player
    Our production team said that Angelyne now is performing better in group fight and lining. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Our production team said that Angelyne now is performing better in group fight and lining. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I agree shes totally fine

You need to improve her basic damage!

Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    I agree shes totally fine
    explain yourself. she me proof. runes and build.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    explain yourself. she me proof. runes and build.
    My angelyn player is doing fine she might not be good as befors but shes still completly fine

Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    My angelyn player is doing fine she might not be good as befors but shes still completly fine
    that's not proof. i don't believe you till i see stats. sorry.