Thread: Boss Wars

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Boss Wars

Why in Boss wars I have to complete with higher level players always? I have got a good team at my level, but in Boss Wars, I always get a group of players of higher levels making me get bottom positions always. If we have a rotation of team levels alternately, will make this war more fair.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpreet View Post
    Why in Boss wars I have to complete with higher level players always? I have got a good team at my level, but in Boss Wars, I always get a group of players of higher levels making me get bottom positions always. If we have a rotation of team levels alternately, will make this war more fair.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your current level please? So that we could ask our developers to see if we could improve the matching algorithm. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    They had a perfectly fine matching algorithm before they messed with it. Dailies where possible within 1-2 battles, and anything else was harder, which was reasonable. Battles were fair, as in rng was actually random and not always favorable to the person that spent most in the last week. Then it went through a phase where anyone that wasn't spending a bucket load during that week had to waste 30 to 45 minutes of their life just to get one daily win. It has improved. A little. Now the algorithm only screws you if you are doing the 3rd battle to complete a chest. If you only fight for dailies, every 3 days you are sucked in to a time wasting sequence of 3-5 adversaries that spend a bucket load of money to get all skins and take 30s to make all picks. That sucks 30-60 minutes of a person's life every 3 days just to get the dailies done.

If you want to keep the algorithm at least cut hero picking time to 20s and make battles 4x speed. Don't waste our time. That or put people that take 30s for all picks playing in the Paralympic WoG, among each other. It is possible to cook an omelet during the time they waste making every pick.

Hey Betty,
    My current level just reached 107, but I have been fighting with players of level 108/109 consistently even when i have been on 106. Now after reaching 107 it became even harder for me not to get in the tail as i am now competing with 108/109 players which are even more stronger. It could be fine once in a while but for everytime consistently, it is not fair...

Thanks,
    Harpreet.

New Comers
    Sorry, I have a question for Boss Wars. I'm from Spain and my level is 89, and i can't play Boss War. It's necessary to have a high level or others requirements?? Thanks.

Hey Betty,
    My current level just reached 107, but I have been fighting with players of level 108/109 consistently even when i have been on 106. Now after reaching 107 it became even harder for me not to get in the tail as i am now competing with 108/109 players which are even more stronger. It could be fine once in a while but for everytime consistently, it is not fair...

Thanks,
    Harpreet.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpreet View Post
    Hey Betty,

Thanks,
    Harpreet.
    Dear Leader
    Our developer said that it's normal in the current matching algorithm. The matching has nothing to do with levels. It's based on the damage you made in your last Boss War. We will ask our developers to review the algorithm. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 07-04-2018 at 06:16 AM.

New Comers
    Sorry, I have a question for Boss Wars. I'm from Spain and my level is 89, and i can't play Boss War. It's necessary to have a high level or others requirements?? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ssssergio12 View Post
    Sorry, I have a question for Boss Wars. I'm from Spain and my level is 89, and i can't play Boss War. It's necessary to have a high level or others requirements?? Thanks
    Dear Leader
    The feature unlocks at level 90 or level 95. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    The feature unlocks at level 90 or level 95. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    What the hell !!!!!!
    What answer is that ????????

Dear Leader
    It's level 90. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty