Thread: A problem in Boss War

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

A problem in Boss War

Every 100.000 damage the damage bar fills, changes color and the Boss becomes stronger.

It seems that a single damage instance cannot break this x hundred thousand mark.

This is very noticeable with high single damage skills such as Imperial Executioner's, Emberstar's and Commander's (the last hit) ultimates.

For example if the bar is at 205.000 and Emberstar casts her ultimate skill it will go lets say 280.000 but if the bar is at 185.000 it will just reach 200.000.

It's not something that happens once in a while, it is constant and I don't think this is intended.

It reduces the overall damage in auto-fight and adds trouble to the manual fight.

In case you need my Account ID: 10946622, Server 72, but this is not exclusive to me. Actually a friend noticed it first.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    Every 100.000 damage the damage bar fills, changes color and the Boss becomes stronger.

It seems that a single damage instance cannot break this x hundred thousand mark.

This is very noticeable with high single damage skills such as Imperial Executioner's, Emberstar's and Commander's (the last hit) ultimates.

For example if the bar is at 205.000 and Emberstar casts her ultimate skill it will go lets say 280.000 but if the bar is at 185.000 it will just reach 200.000.

It's not something that happens once in a while, it is constant and I don't think this is intended.

It reduces the overall damage in auto-fight and adds trouble to the manual fight.

In case you need my Account ID: 10946622, Server 72, but this is not exclusive to me. Actually a friend noticed it first.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our developers know. But it seems that it would be a bit complicate to solve based on the current merchanic we employ. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty