Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Weird situation in battle royale

  1. #1
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Hesperus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Jungling
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    7

    Weird situation in battle royale

    I was playing battle royale this morning for a quest and when we were winning, about to destroy enemy's last crystal/inhibitor my team suddenly surrendered..
    Did I just encountered trolls or?

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,232
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
    I was playing battle royale this morning for a quest and when we were winning, about to destroy enemy's last crystal/inhibitor my team suddenly surrendered..
    Did I just encountered trolls or?
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please also take a screenshot of the match result which also shows other players' names. So that we could locate the match and have a check. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Hesperus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Jungling
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please also take a screenshot of the match result which also shows other players' names. So that we could locate the match and have a check. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Screenshot_20180614-081428.jpg


    Here's the screenshot

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,232
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Player
    We can see that a player did start a vote on surrendering and others voted agree and passed the vote. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Hesperus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Jungling
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    We can see that a player did start a vote on surrendering and others voted agree and passed the vote. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Thus trolls. Thank you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •