Thread: Glow Bow possible bug

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Hesperus's Avatar

Glow Bow possible bug

So I was really interested about the item until I found out how useless it is, and it might be because the item is possibly bugged.
    I did the following test and here are the results.

Hero I used to test: Eisha
    Item: Glow Bow
    Passive: Restores (50+6* hero level) HP and (10+0.5* hero level) mana after EACH HIT ofbasic attack or skill. Cooldown is 1 second.

I checked the item regen in solo-training mode and had plenty of time to do this.
    Let's just get straight to the point, Item passive effect; restore HP and mana at 3 specific levels. 10, 14 & 18.

At level 10, following the calculations item should restore 110 points of health. At level 14 it should be 134 and at level 18, 158.
    I won't calculate the mana, we don't want to take a math class here but solve the issue.

First of all, these numbers seem small but according to Betty, the flying indicator shouldn't show up if restore is too small. If the lifesteal and the passive effect from glow bow follows the same rule, the passive should have flying indicators already when it restores more than 25 points of health. Problem is that it's not even equal or higher than 25! Same goes to mana restore.

I tested the cheapest lifesteal sword that grants 10% lifesteal. (Forgive me, I don't know the name) versus the fully completed Glow bow on same hero, same runes, same damage, same period of time (I used skill and basic attack equally every 2 seconds so I made sure that the passive of glow bow is ready) and you won't believe but I restored my HP way faster using the cheapest lifesteal faster than with glow bow, yes, at all 3 levels that I mentioned. I even checked if with higher damage if something will change with glow bow but nothing did. Regen is EXACTLY the same at all levels, as small and as useless. Also, you can just stand and spam basic attack at nothing and you'll be able to trigger the passive of glow bow.

Conclusion: Item is possibly bugged as the numbers shown in the item description doesn't show the reality. I'd appreciate if Developers, Moderators or whoever is in the charge of items and its mechanics kindly look into it as the item currently is very useless.

If you have anything to add, post your thoughts below.
    Last edited by Hesperus; 06-11-2018 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Grammar correction - My English suck

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
    So I was really interested about the item until I found out how useless it is, and it might be because the item is possibly bugged.

Passive: Restores (50+6* hero level) HP and (10+0.5* hero level) mana after EACH HIT ofbasic attack or skill. Cooldown is 1 second.

I checked the item regen in solo-training mode and had plenty of time to do this.
    Let's just get straight to the point, Item passive effect; restore HP and mana at 3 specific levels. 10, 14 & 18.

At level 10, following the calculations item should restore 110 points of health. At level 14 it should be 134 and at level 18, 158.
    I won't calculate the mana, we don't want to take a math class here but solve the issue.

First of all, these numbers seem small but according to Betty, the flying indicator shouldn't show up if restore is too small. If the lifesteal and the passive effect from glow bow follows the same rule, the passive should have flying indicators already when it restores more than 25 points of health. Problem is that it's not even equal or higher than 25! Same goes to mana restore.

I tested the cheapest lifesteal sword that grants 10% lifesteal. (Forgive me, I don't know the name) versus the fully completed Glow bow on same hero, same runes, same damage, same period of time (I used skill and basic attack equally every 2 seconds so I made sure that the passive of glow bow is ready) and you won't believe but I restored my HP way faster using the cheapest lifesteal faster than with glow bow, yes, at all 3 levels that I mentioned. I even checked if with higher damage if something will change with glow bow but nothing did. Regen is EXACTLY the same at all levels, as small and as useless. Also, you can just stand and spam basic attack at nothing and you'll be able to trigger the passive of glow bow.

Conclusion: Item is possibly bugged as the numbers shown in the item description doesn't show the reality. I'd appreciate if Developers, Moderators or whoever is in the charge of items and its mechanics kindly look into it as the item currently is very useless.

same with Angelyen's passive. it doesn't work.. but i'm told it does... but it doesn't lol

why is it NON lethal damage anyway?? every hero is meant to kill. it makes 0 sense to me.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post

Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will report this problem to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty