Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Err_low_item

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    5

    Err_low_item

    I keep getting this error when trying to exchange skin tokens - anyone else?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-06-11-06-49-12-158_com.ucool.hero.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	13994

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,708
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by LordWoffle View Post
    I keep getting this error when trying to exchange skin tokens - anyone else?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-06-11-06-49-12-158_com.ucool.hero.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	13994
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    5
    Id: 13091572

  4. #4
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    35
    I have same problem and most of my guildmates have such problems too

  5. #5
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    79
    It's a bug, all have it

  6. #6
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    It's a bug, all have it
    I have an alt team that is not having this bug. Just seems to be my main account

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,708
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by LordWoffle View Post
    I have an alt team that is not having this bug. Just seems to be my main account
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconveneince. We will fix it as soon as possible. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #8
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,708
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by LordWoffle View Post
    I have an alt team that is not having this bug. Just seems to be my main account
    Dear Leader
    And our developer told me that we've released a hotfix to fix this problem yesterday. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  9. #9
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    And our developer told me that we've released a hotfix to fix this problem yesterday. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    fantastically wonderful

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •