Thread: In-game messages and guild chat

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

In-game messages and guild chat

The messaging system is broken, no one can receive private messages or guild chat messages. Can you fix this?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴴᴬᵀᴱᴰ Hela View Post
    The messaging system is broken, no one can receive private messages or guild chat messages. Can you fix this?
    Dear Player
    Really sorry for the inconvenience. We are working on fixing the problem now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Please issue a notice to let all the players know this problem. Players who send messages during this period may not receive any response, this will cause misunderstanding. If I had not seen this post, I never know my messages were not delivered.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Hesperus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by herodede View Post
    Please issue a notice to let all the players know this problem. Players who send messages during this period may not receive any response, this will cause misunderstanding. If I had not seen this post, I never know my messages were not delivered.
    I agree, there should be some sort of announcement in game, even through update.

Dear Player
    Our developer told me that it's fixed on our development server. And it will be released in the 1.9 update. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...nd-friend-chat

thanks for the update betty <3 <3 many i was asking a friend to hangout later but saw that world chat was still not functional. i got sad.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    also there is a issue. when my friends are "in-game" it shows them as "offline" after 5 minutes of game play. then they come back "online" after the game is over.
    why is this???

Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    also there is a issue. when my friends are "in-game" it shows them as "offline" after 5 minutes of game play. then they come back "online" after the game is over.
    why is this???
    Dear Player
    It looks like it's a bug. We will report this case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴴᴬᵀᴱᴰ Hela View Post
    Same problem is happened to me I usually i am playing with my friends and we are as well on discord but one day Iíve tried to say a joke to one of my friends but they didnít see it

Dear Player
    Please tell us your account id as well as the language you use in the game so that we could have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty