Thread: Needed Items

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Needed Items

The game needs more support and niche item choices.

Circlet of the Serenity - [1600 Gold][880 Health 50 Ability Power] Nearby allies gain additional health and mana regen equal to 1.5 percent of your Ability Power.

Standard Barer - [1850 Gold][750 Health 500 Mana] Every 180 seconds whenever a nearby ally health drops below less than 30 percent, increase their health by 25 percent of your max health. (Or gain a shield?)

Frost Mantle - [2100 Gold][1200 Health 50 Ability Power 10% Cool down] Whenever you cast an ability, nearby enemies are slowed by 15 percent and deals 50+(3*Hero Level) Ability Damage. (This effect stacks up to three times and lasts 2 seconds.)

Thoughts? I think the circlet could be buffed to 2.5 and be ok.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CostlyAnimal View Post
    The game needs more support and niche item choices.

Circlet of the Serenity - [1600 Gold][880 Health 50 Ability Power] Nearby allies gain additional health and mana regen equal to 1.5 percent of your Ability Power.

Standard Barer - [1850 Gold][750 Health 500 Mana] Every 180 seconds whenever a nearby ally health drops below less than 30 percent, increase their health by 25 percent of your max health. (Or gain a shield?)

Frost Mantle - [2100 Gold][1200 Health 50 Ability Power 10% Cool down] Whenever you cast an ability, nearby enemies are slowed by 15 percent and deals 50+(3*Hero Level) Ability Damage. (This effect stacks up to three times and lasts 2 seconds.)

Thoughts? I think the circlet could be buffed to 2.5 and be ok.
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will forward your post to our production team. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Hesperus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will forward your post to our production team. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hey Betty
    If possible, please take a look at my item changes suggestion thread

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
    Hey Betty
    If possible, please take a look at my item changes suggestion thread
    Dear Player
    I check every post and new reply in this sub-forum. If I missed your post. You could just bump it up again. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty