Thread: Suggestion to resolve the biggest problem in that game

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Lightbulb Suggestion to resolve the biggest problem in that game

The game is ruining, the people who reach high elos like master ou soreveign, give up the game when encounter a 5 pre-made team...
    This discourages EVERY PLAYER to continue to play that game, you playing solo and faces a 5 man team, being that guys cheats the game system to make a 5 man group.
    So to resolve that i suggest to make TWO ranked modes, the first mode you can only play SOLO or DUO, and the other mode you can play with 3 players or more.
    AND, dont let the players see the amount of players that are ready to play or not.
    And make the punishment for players who dodge the matchs more cruel.
    srry for my poor english, i really love that game, and i am bit sad for the way he is going...

and more
    Make the support heroes more usefull, that is no reason to play with these heroes... they are totally unusable.
    Make the LORD more stronger, he dies so fast, and his buff is so overpower.
    Reduces the price of the heroes according to the time goes by. When release a new hero, the oldest heroes will reducing the price.
    Make possible buy runes with gold.

like 4 k gold- lvl 5 rune
    2 k- lvl 4 rune
    1 k- lvl 3 rune
    500- lvl 2 rune
    200 - lvl 1 rune

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensato View Post
    The game is ruining, the people who reach high elos like master ou soreveign, give up the game when encounter a 5 pre-made team...
    This discourages EVERY PLAYER to continue to play that game, you playing solo and faces a 5 man team, being that guys cheats the game system to make a 5 man group.
    So to resolve that i suggest to make TWO ranked modes, the first mode you can only play SOLO or DUO, and the other mode you can play with 3 players or more.
    AND, dont let the players see the amount of players that are ready to play or not.
    And make the punishment for players who dodge the matchs more cruel.
    srry for my poor english, i really love that game, and i am bit sad for the way he is going...

and more
    Make the support heroes more usefull, that is no reason to play with these heroes... they are totally unusable.
    Make the LORD more stronger, he dies so fast, and his buff is so overpower.
    Reduces the price of the heroes according to the time goes by. When release a new hero, the oldest heroes will reducing the price.
    Make possible buy runes with gold.

like 4 k gold- lvl 5 rune
    2 k- lvl 4 rune
    1 k- lvl 3 rune
    500- lvl 2 rune
    200 - lvl 1 rune
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your suggestion. It's a known problem and we are looking for a solution to fix this exploit. And would you tell us on which server you play Heroes Arena please? Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your suggestion. It's a known problem and we are looking for a solution to fix this exploit. And would you tell us on which server you play Heroes Arena please? Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty
    America Server, im from brasil, and when we play solo we encounter full R.M and YKZ teams all day long...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I agree what Sensato said that many players gave up the game when they reached diamond/master level and encountered such unbalanced matches all the way. I saw at least 8 friends who reached master level were in this situation and then never came back. I'm very sad cos we were played hard to climb up to the higher level together but we were defeated so easily by the overpowering team. It's really indignant and frustrating.
    I think the crucial is balance match-making, if it's done, everything is fine.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    You have to make the game more appealing, that is, when the player starts this game, you should say that you are doing the construction there and play the game. I think that the league system plays a big role in this, you have to develop the league system. For example, the simplest is the glorious but simple frame and pay for the league level. low prizes and certainly not the ability to advance the game strategy. If the ability is very strong, I think the game will become unbalanced, which leads to problems like game control without a strategy from the beginning, and if attractive contested tasks are prepared for each new hero and costumes to earn money, he wants to take new items and do missions and to be recognized and ahead

Thank you so much for me

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    or set everyone to bronze and make everyone work its way back up to God1. and don't discriminate between server regions because bad connection. should have fixed that by now.. or found a better way to battle this issue its been months now .
    i used my friend named Fox phone. It seems that certain ID's when they are 1st connected to HA are attached to like Certain region towers, in his case the Brazil tower and so on so forth... so like for me i'm attached to a American tower. we wont fight each other.. unless they allow interaction between the "towers" or w/e.