Thread: Wheel of fortune

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Wheel of fortune

Is it rigged? Does anyone ever get anything besides 2nd from the bottom right corner, which is always 12.5k wood or ore?

Don't think the Wheel that is rigged. It's the "luck" algorithm that is rigged and depends on how much you spent lately. If you haven't spent lately, you aren't getting any lucky breaks in any part of the game that depends on luck.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Usefull Sandbag View Post
    Don't think the Wheel that is rigged. It's the "luck" algorithm that is rigged and depends on how much you spent lately. If you haven't spent lately, you aren't getting any lucky breaks in any part of the game that depends on luck.
    False. Spent or not spent, you get too little from the algorithm.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    False. Spent or not spent, you get too little from the algorithm.
    False. I used to get very nice rewards before they changed algorithm. Once every event was nice enough for me. Since they rigged "luck" algorithm it just never happens. Where you can see it is with eggs. The good rewards were randomly given to high VIP and low VIP. Now, there is no way a low VIP gets a good reward from eggs.

False. I used to get very nice rewards before they changed algorithm. Once every event was nice enough for me. Since they rigged "luck" algorithm it just never happens. Where you can see it is with eggs. The good rewards were randomly given to high VIP and low VIP. Now, there is no way a low VIP gets a good reward from eggs.
    Gonna have to disagree with that one - I have a V4 account that got 50 shadow reapers this past week whilst my V11 just gets 5 crappy SS

Quote Originally Posted by LordWoffle View Post
    Gonna have to disagree with that one - I have a V4 account that got 50 shadow reapers this past week whilst my V11 just gets 5 crappy SS
    Which one did you spent more during the last week? I know what I see in my server. People in my guild that are on a spending spree are the ones getting the good egg rewards. They also agree that they get better rewards following spending. Nothing to do with VIP level but on how much you have been spending lately.

New Comers
    в эту акцию на колесе взял 2*300 игрушек, 1 раз х2, 1 раз осколки героя, а так в основном осколки снаряжения. В прошлый раз дважды на скин попадал

а вот с яйцами за всё время только вчера впервые раз стоящее поймал 50 осколков героя. до этого разбивал за 1 раз от 1 до 20 яиц. и ничего стоящего.

В игре vip 2, 100lvl
    Last edited by paradigmat; 06-07-2018 at 02:00 AM. Reason: добавить информацию о персонаже

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Which one did you spent more during the last week? I know what I see in my server. People in my guild that are on a spending spree are the ones getting the good egg rewards. They also agree that they get better rewards following spending. Nothing to do with VIP level but on how much you have been spending lately.
    Don;t tell bullshit. Its random.

$0. The V11 subsists off an annual card bought late 2017 and the V4 hasn't had a purchase in well over a year.

Interesting. My guild is very diverse, from VIP0 to VIP15+, some with more than one account.The high VIP say their high spending account is more lucky in drops. Poor VIP zero complain that their luck in drops has taken a turn for the worse since last November. Hasn't stopped one from reaching 108...

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    As a VIP 17 that spends either $99 or $199 each day during an event, I can confirm that drops are both random and terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyR83 View Post
    As a VIP 17 that spends either $99 or $199 each day during an event, I can confirm that drops are both random and terrible.
    What's your job and where do I sign up?