Thread: Quick question

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar

Quick question

Can armor resist you from all dammage? If yes, how much you need? For example I have 1000 armor and my enemy has 900 AD, will I take 0 dammage?
    Thanks for answers.
    Best regards.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    yes, but its like impossible to do that, because all the players have armor penetration
    but for example
    if a skill gives 1000 physical damage, the people have 0 armor penetration, and you have 1000 armor
    when the player hits you
    you will receive 0 damage.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    please buff my Angelen with his great idea. hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue....no dude that's stupid why would that even?..... please restate your suggestion with proper details it sounds like because ihave more armor than someone i should take less damage. if that's the case then wtf is armor pen for?
    armor reduces the damage you take significantly

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xxSniperGamingxx View Post
    Can armor resist you from all dammage? If yes, how much you need? For example I have 1000 armor and my enemy has 900 AD, will I take 0 dammage?
    Thanks for answers.
    Best regards.
    Dear Player
    Players can check the current damage reduction in the status sheet. It's not a linear number that players who study and test it would know how much is best for him. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Players can check the current damage reduction in the status sheet. It's not a linear number that players who study and test it would know how much is best for him. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    certain items offer better protection than the numbers state.. its strange to describe. i wish there were better items.
    For me .. the fact that i can't get gold easily playing angelyne prevents me from testing things properly from a support perspective

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    certain items offer better protection than the numbers state.. its strange to describe. i wish there were better items.
    I agree, some items (tanky ones) have just no use. I think doing some kind of research/survey to see which items are most used and then take care of the "useless" ones would be great kick off to improve game. Sadly I can't give more feedback as I just play few days and my experience is still, how people call it, "noob".