Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Best assasins in the game?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
    I have 70 keider games and around 20 skarlet games. I do agree that with keider crits he can take out enemy backline very quicky but if tank is good he won't let you get close even if you try to dive or go around. With scarlet I use her 1-3-4 combo to dive in and doesn't matter how much dmg I take I'll still survive, stun enemy backline and take it out(mostly takes one hit if I'm on full build). I think it's just about way to use the heroes. With keider I have no troubles deleting squshy enemies and his ult is great in teamfights. Totally love the hero but skarlet has better survivability compared to keider as he has only the shield (should be buffed imo, late game it's useless against damage, only good against cc) while skarlet has 3 skills that can dodge enemy attacks and cc. Just my point of view, though I'm still new to the game so I really appreciate your opinion. (My rank is also low. Im diamond)
    my small experience v.s skarlets has me to believe she is bad. to the people that understand her i applaud you. she use to be used as a counter to Eric.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    How does she counter Eric ? You realize you can be stunned BEFORE you hit the ground. Any Tank or CC machine like Karin or Sam can actually displace you BEFORE you finish your Ult. Keider doesn't have to deal with the tank if he uses his slow field properly. You try walking through that thing as a tank as your backline gets blown up.... Skarlet is not versatile or very powerful honestly she isn't trash but comparison to Keider who can easily disrupt team they are not in the same league.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by CostlyAnimal View Post
    How does she counter Eric ? You realize you can be stunned BEFORE you hit the ground. Any Tank or CC machine like Karin or Sam can actually displace you BEFORE you finish your Ult. Keider doesn't have to deal with the tank if he uses his slow field properly. You try walking through that thing as a tank as your backline gets blown up.... Skarlet is not versatile or very powerful honestly she isn't trash but comparison to Keider who can easily disrupt team they are not in the same league.
    man why do u talk like ur faker in heroes arena? iam faker here and ur stuck in plat bruh u dont know anything u only play bot games...

No scarlet cannot be stunned before she hit the ground shes untargetable and nothing can stops her ult she be the one to stun FIRST not sure about samanosuke but 100% sure samanosuke can fuck up a keider too and honestly its not hard to bait samanosuke to use his cc or just wait for him to use it b4 u jump in as an assasin and keider and skarlet is 100% in the same league....have u tried skarlet with 121 physical pen at lvl 1 and 240+ with just a purple spear as first item???? i quess not but anyways just trying to say that shes a fine hero and can do her job as an assasin pretty well u just need to be good

back to´topic

best assasin in game is now bruce lee i only needed 1 game to master this guy and i can tell how op and broken he is lol hes gonna get nerfed 100%

First skill is like abaddon 3 dashes but much much stronger
    second skill is like eisha third skill but does lots lots of dmg
    third skill is like a gassiel hook but a little shorter range
    fourth skill is basicly olivias ultimate but not an aoe and u dont need to stack it up like olivia

Why would you want a Skarlet when you can have Keider......

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Hesperus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    man why do u talk like ur faker in heroes arena? iam faker here and ur stuck in plat bruh u dont know anything u only play bot games...

No scarlet cannot be stunned before she hit the ground shes untargetable and nothing can stops her ult she be the one to stun FIRST not sure about samanosuke but 100% sure samanosuke can fuck up a keider too and honestly its not hard to bait samanosuke to use his cc or just wait for him to use it b4 u jump in as an assasin and keider and skarlet is 100% in the same league....have u tried skarlet with 121 physical pen at lvl 1 and 240+ with just a purple spear as first item???? i quess not but anyways just trying to say that shes a fine hero and can do her job as an assasin pretty well u just need to be good

back to´topic

best assasin in game is now bruce lee i only needed 1 game to master this guy and i can tell how op and broken he is lol hes gonna get nerfed 100%

fourth skill is basicly olivias ultimate but not an aoe and u dont need to stack it up like olivia
    I was planning to buy him since they announced the hero, basically chou from mobile legends lol. Sadly gonna wait until pre order is done

Quote Originally Posted by CostlyAnimal View Post
    Why would you want a Skarlet when you can have Keider......
    Player preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post

back to´topic

yeah... untargetable.... and a decent chunk of dmg. and just build him Tanky

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Can Namida counter Spyre chain pull? Which skill wins?

Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    yeah... untargetable.... and a decent chunk of dmg. and just build him Tanky
    Ye shes a beast late game tanky and does dmg

Namida can counter Skar's ult, Olivia's 3rd and ult, Kieder 1st will resist it, if Skarlet landed on Samansuke's on-going CC she will get stunned and he will barely recieve any dmg, Carin's ult is tricky to pull off but it can stop Skar's ult. Skarlet doesn't do enough damage to take out full hp carry, u will die to sylvis
    Better hide and hunt low hp retreated enemy heroes

Quote Originally Posted by King_Raptor77 View Post
    Namida can counter Skar's ult, Olivia's 3rd and ult, Kieder 1st will resist it, if Skarlet landed on Samansuke's on-going CC she will get stunned and he will barely recieve any dmg, Carin's ult is tricky to pull off but it can stop Skar's ult. Skarlet doesn't do enough damage to take out full hp carry, u will die to sylvis
    Better hide and hunt low hp retreated enemy heroes
    Skarlet has enough damage to take out basically everything what isn't a tank.
    3 damage immunity skills, 4 damage skills including great DoT and massive AoE skill and you're dying to sylvis with her? ADC with no escape skills except the dash/flicker spell? LOL Then I guess you're using her wrong.
    I'm building her damage all the time and after 3 items I'm ready to even versus 2v1 (with same amount of gold)
    The only problems I get with her is when enemy has 2-3k gold advantage over me, then I just wait for them to get close to 60% hp and snipe them out. I usually engage as first to get through enemy and go straight for backline, doesn't matter how many skills enemy uses on me and with good timing you'll immune 80% of it. She is very good and underrated assasin, you need skill and brain to play with her that's all

I dont use Skar at all, she is a mana savage.
    the thing is, it's all situationary, u will need good layout to actually do something with Skar, + I never had problem dealing with her 1v1, the only time I die to her is when I'm falling back after killing few ppl and CD still on xD

Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
    Skarlet has enough damage to take out basically everything what isn't a tank.
    3 damage immunity skills, 4 damage skills including great DoT and massive AoE skill and you're dying to sylvis with her? ADC with no escape skills except the dash/flicker spell? LOL Then I guess you're using her wrong.
    I'm building her damage all the time and after 3 items I'm ready to even versus 2v1 (with same amount of gold)
    The only problems I get with her is when enemy has 2-3k gold advantage over me, then I just wait for them to get close to 60% hp and snipe them out. I usually engage as first to get through enemy and go straight for backline, doesn't matter how many skills enemy uses on me and with good timing you'll immune 80% of it. She is very good and underrated assasin, you need skill and brain to play with her that's all
    Played scarlet today and got mvp with all games even carried a game i though was 100% lost because i had 3 feeders that together got killed 40+ times lol but skarlet is a beast late game and i carried that game and im sure i wouldnt be able to do that with Olivia or any other assasins lol shes definetly underrated even i though skarlet was bad but after playing her today i must agree shes fucking strong easily one of the strongest assasins late game

build runes? )))

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    As a main AD player, Skarlet and Skarletalikes in other games are only a threat when being surprised upon during ongoing skirmishes. Her toolkit is not impressive and easy to counter when you see her coming.