Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 109

Thread: Best assasins in the game?

  1. #46
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    7
    Carin has always been op

  2. #47
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by CostlyAnimal View Post
    It sucks because they hide to of the best heroes behind a massive paywall. I understand skins but heroes that is so meh. Karin is just so fun to play like OMG. You can build her how every your team needs and just dominate. You can zone fleeing opponents with your vortex and you can shield yourself from all kinds of nasty ults(Eric) that would kill you. Her early game after Level 3 is so good. Her Ganks with just Vortex(using it properly) are very strong. Only person I fear is Sam and Eric......I hate facing him when he teleports behind me when using my ult......
    The best heroes in game can all be bought using gold except gassiel

  3. #48
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    she's pretty op hella. maybe you build her wrong :thinking:
    I have 120 battle 97% winrate server Asia what wrong build u talk about

  4. #49
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by CostlyAnimal View Post
    Namida is used to 1v1 and she has AMAZING wave clear and mobility and a counter that stuns with an ult synergies with all of her abilities. Your job as Namida is to built 4:2 with four offensive items and two tank items preferably Curse and Crystal to deal with Eric and Sam a little better. And to single out targets and deal with them. You suck at dealing with tanks but you can 1v1 virtually anyone. No one can catch you and you can easily counter CC that would lock you down. Easily A+ Tier because she is versatile. You can also build her 3:3 and go a more warrior route.
    Namida can do 1 vs 5

  5. #50
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    1
    arden is in diamond roulette not in ticket roulette. you'll need a higher chance to get 1 diamond roulette spin

  6. #51
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader Snow View Post
    I have 120 battle 97% winrate server Asia what wrong build u talk about
    are you a tank assasin? or damage assasin?

  7. #52
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    are you a tank assasin? or damage assasin?
    Assasins should never go tanky not even a single item lol maybe nirvana as last item but honestly full damage is the way to go no one builds tanky assasins lol unless that hero is an warrior/assasin and there is only one polaruS

  8. #53
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    Assasins should never go tanky not even a single item lol maybe nirvana as last item but honestly full damage is the way to go no one builds tanky assasins lol unless that hero is an warrior/assasin and there is only one polaruS
    agreed but there was a time before new heroes. when Bandina could go tank. and man that was.. gross.

  9. #54
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Hesperus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Jungling
    Posts
    203
    Rep Power
    7
    From what I realized after going through thread that wukong, namida, samanosuke are most used/best assasins so far. Got me curious about the assasins that nobody mentioned such as keider, scarlet.

  10. #55
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    2
    Sam is not an Assassin he is a warrior that does so much damage that he is considered one but he goes mostly tank honestly. Kieder is top tier.

    You notice that the best Assassins are the most versatile that can fit in any line up and excel. Both Sam and Namida can go Tanky and be an charger. Wu Kong kit is just very very strong jungling but he is an good laner just not better than Namida or Sam at laning.

  11. #56
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Hesperus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Jungling
    Posts
    203
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by CostlyAnimal View Post
    Sam is not an Assassin he is a warrior that does so much damage that he is considered one but he goes mostly tank honestly. Kieder is top tier.

    You notice that the best Assassins are the most versatile that can fit in any line up and excel. Both Sam and Namida can go Tanky and be an charger. Wu Kong kit is just very very strong jungling but he is an good laner just not better than Namida or Sam at laning.
    What do you mean by Top tier? I don't get all that HA language yet lol. A tier/A+ tier etc

  12. #57
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    2
    Top Tier means that he generally speaking fits into more comps, more polished kit, better winrate than someone in a lower Tier

  13. #58
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Hesperus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Jungling
    Posts
    203
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by CostlyAnimal View Post
    Top Tier means that he generally speaking fits into more comps, more polished kit, better winrate than someone in a lower Tier
    Thanks for explaining. What do you think about scarlet though? Surprisingly I was able to carry and do more with scarlet than with keider.. Her survivability also seems way better

  14. #59
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    2
    Keider can zone out fleeing targets with his AOE slow with built in crit as well he can dive and disrupt the back line much more effectively since he can prevent tanks from peeling. Skarlet can not really do much beside be a really good tank killer

  15. #60
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Hesperus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Jungling
    Posts
    203
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by CostlyAnimal View Post
    Keider can zone out fleeing targets with his AOE slow with built in crit as well he can dive and disrupt the back line much more effectively since he can prevent tanks from peeling. Skarlet can not really do much beside be a really good tank killer
    I have 70 keider games and around 20 skarlet games. I do agree that with keider crits he can take out enemy backline very quicky but if tank is good he won't let you get close even if you try to dive or go around. With scarlet I use her 1-3-4 combo to dive in and doesn't matter how much dmg I take I'll still survive, stun enemy backline and take it out(mostly takes one hit if I'm on full build). I think it's just about way to use the heroes. With keider I have no troubles deleting squshy enemies and his ult is great in teamfights. Totally love the hero but skarlet has better survivability compared to keider as he has only the shield (should be buffed imo, late game it's useless against damage, only good against cc) while skarlet has 3 skills that can dodge enemy attacks and cc. Just my point of view, though I'm still new to the game so I really appreciate your opinion. (My rank is also low. Im diamond)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •