Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best assasins in the game?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Top 3 right now is monkey arden and namida

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    In 5v5 hela can't do anything she only can wait the team to attack ( reduce enemy hp at least to half ) then she may do something because of less survive ability plus can't attack in range. For the monkey the same. Bandina can't be useful without tank like quake or garan Scarlet good as 5v5 but not so far only kieder and Arden has an range attack also passive damage so they the best assassin 5v5

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader Snow View Post
    In 5v5 hela can't do anything she only can wait the team to attack ( reduce enemy hp at least to half ) then she may do something because of less survive ability plus can't attack in range. For the monkey the same. Bandina can't be useful without tank like quake or garan Scarlet good as 5v5 but not so far only kieder and Arden has an range attack also passive damage so they the best assassin 5v5
    she's pretty op hella. maybe you build her wrong :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    she's pretty op hella. maybe you build her wrong :thinking:
    bought her and played her once and never touched her again so many other assasin heroes that can do the job better

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Namida is so slept on that it is crazy. I do like Arden but I feel like Namida is better and Samanosuke is a warrior but does so much damage that he just blows people up like an Assassin. Olivia used to be the best hands down and then that changed with nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by CostlyAnimal View Post
    Namida is so slept on that it is crazy. I do like Arden but I feel like Namida is better and Samanosuke is a warrior but does so much damage that he just blows people up like an Assassin. Olivia used to be the best hands down and then that changed with nerfs.
    Yea i forgot about namida shes really good right now

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Hesperus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    Yea i forgot about namida shes really good right now
    I tried namida but I couldn't find her any useful. Maybe I used her not how I supposed to?

Namida is used to 1v1 and she has AMAZING wave clear and mobility and a counter that stuns with an ult synergies with all of her abilities. Your job as Namida is to built 4:2 with four offensive items and two tank items preferably Curse and Crystal to deal with Eric and Sam a little better. And to single out targets and deal with them. You suck at dealing with tanks but you can 1v1 virtually anyone. No one can catch you and you can easily counter CC that would lock you down. Easily A+ Tier because she is versatile. You can also build her 3:3 and go a more warrior route.

Namida is used to 1v1 and she has AMAZING wave clear and mobility and a counter that stuns with an ult synergies with all of her abilities. Your job as Namida is to built 4:2 with four offensive items and two tank items preferably Curse and Crystal to deal with Eric and Sam a little better. And to single out targets and deal with them. You suck at dealing with tanks but you can 1v1 virtually anyone. No one can catch you and you can easily counter CC that would lock you down. Easily A+ Tier because she is versatile. You can also build her 3:3 and go a more warrior route.
    U can even 1vs5 and kill a few of them and still survive lol shes amazing in teamfights too

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Hesperus's Avatar
    She seems great but I love keider too much haha. Imo he is very good assasin as well

Namida has one of the highest skill caps in the games. She requires precise key inputs and knowing when and when not to counter. She has so many combos it is absurd.

Tip 1: Pop your Ult when you are about to Counter someone then counter-dash-counter-dash- shuriken-dash and that literally kills anything that is not Tanky. Plus they can not even move because of your Ult without taking chunks of damage. She is good in Teamfights as well and her passive allows her to Lane or jungle exceptionally well. You can also mix in autos to trigger items but that shit is impossible if you are lagging because you can drop combos like that but if you can mix in autos into your combos she easily will reward you we so many wins. Nothing is more fun than countering Eric's ult then killing him from halfway up the lane.

Namida has one of the highest skill caps in the games. She requires precise key inputs and knowing when and when not to counter. She has so many combos it is absurd.

Tip 1: Pop your Ult when you are about to Counter someone then counter-dash-counter-dash- shuriken-dash and that literally kills anything that is not Tanky. Plus they can not even move because of your Ult without taking chunks of damage. She is good in Teamfights as well and her passive allows her to Lane or jungle exceptionally well. You can also mix in autos to trigger items but that shit is impossible if you are lagging because you can drop combos like that but if you can mix in autos into your combos she easily will reward you we so many wins. Nothing is more fun than countering Eric's ult then killing him from halfway up the lane.
    Shes not that hard her combo is pretty simple skill 1 shuruken dash in with skill 3 pop ultimate then counter skill 2 and last skill 3 out so it looks like this skill 1 3 4 2 2 3 3 tbh no heroes in this game is hard

In comparison to Other Warriors and Assassins yes she is hard. Does Kelder or Sam force you to remember 8-10 flowchart combos depending on match ups? There are four abilities in the game and she forces you to memorize a 7 ability combo string that hinges on countering your opponent. Imagine someone getting into this game and learning this hero. It took me 50 games to master 4 of her most used combos. She is Rewarding because everyone underestimates her when they try to invade your jungle or gank you. Then you counter them under tower and put the fear of God in them.

I just don't understand why people say Bandina is so good to me she is meh at best. She depends on snowballing and that might not be every game. Sam is good slightly underfed she is not same with Namida.

In comparison to Other Warriors and Assassins yes she is hard. Does Kelder or Sam force you to remember 8-10 flowchart combos depending on match ups? There are four abilities in the game and she forces you to memorize a 7 ability combo string that hinges on countering your opponent. Imagine someone getting into this game and learning this hero. It took me 50 games to master 4 of her most used combos. She is Rewarding because everyone underestimates her when they try to invade your jungle or gank you. Then you counter them under tower and put the fear of God in them.

I just don't understand why people say Bandina is so good to me she is meh at best. She depends on snowballing and that might not be every game. Sam is good slightly underfed she is not same with Namida.
    cmon where does 8-10 flowcharts combo come from? she has one ideal combo and its simple as fc and thats the only one combo namida should use lol and it only took me 1 game to master her didnt even need to practive her in a normal game went straight in to ranked and got mvp no heroes in this game is hard ur just using 2 fingers bruh and bandina now sucks after her nerf months ago i have not seen a bandina player in months lol

It sucks because they hide to of the best heroes behind a massive paywall. I understand skins but heroes that is so meh. Karin is just so fun to play like OMG. You can build her how every your team needs and just dominate. You can zone fleeing opponents with your vortex and you can shield yourself from all kinds of nasty ults(Eric) that would kill you. Her early game after Level 3 is so good. Her Ganks with just Vortex(using it properly) are very strong. Only person I fear is Sam and Eric......I hate facing him when he teleports behind me when using my ult......