Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best assasins in the game?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar
    use tickets for a change to get him... wait what? and he is available on SHOP!?!?!?!??!?!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader Snow View Post
    Arden available on Shop btw use ticket to get chance to earn him
    Gonna check it out, thanks.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Noctina, Namida, Hela and wukong
    for me this is the top 3 of assasins at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Sensato View Post
    Appreciate your reply

New Comers
    Bandina, totally unstopable
    Best asassin in game

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensato View Post
    hela + noctina agreed

Hela is the best assassin in the game because she can sneak behind the tanks and warriors to fight the adc and mages in a team fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ᴴᴬᵀᴱᴰ Hela View Post
    Hela is the best assassin in the game because she can sneak behind the tanks and warriors to fight the adc and mages in a team fight.
    Yeah her invisibly is great! I picked keider but I'll make sure to buy her as next assasin

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Olivia, Hela, and .... maybe Sun Wukong or Keider :/

New Comers
    На Мой взгляд лучший Дуэлянт это Бандина или Скалрет. Они 1на1 в 90% игр убьют кого захочешь. Даже на 5той или 8 минуте уже в одиночку убьют 2х магов или войнов если твоё умение играть хорошее.
    Для команды лучше всех это Поларус Кайдер ну может быть Лорен. они хорошо будут себя чувствовать в игре где уже люди в банду собрались и надо вовремя проконтролить, замедлить или ещё как либо навредить противнику.
    Лично мне всех больше нравится Бандина. Во-первых не имеет ресурс на способности. Во-вторых есть незаметность, есть прыжок за спину с хорошим уроном и замедление на 30%.
    Hela в этом проигрывает Бандине. Она не понятный персонаж. Толи скилозависемый персонаж только автоатакер, а бандиана полюбому автоатакер и со скоростью в 40 или 20 выдает быстрые атаки которые быстро убьют любую цель.

Quote Originally Posted by Verard View Post
    На Мой взгляд лучший Дуэлянт это Бандина или Скалрет. Они 1на1 в 90% игр убьют кого захочешь. Даже на 5той или 8 минуте уже в одиночку убьют 2х магов или войнов если твоё умение играть хорошее.
    Для команды лучше всех это Поларус Кайдер ну может быть Лорен. они хорошо будут себя чувствовать в игре где уже люди в банду собрались и надо вовремя проконтролить, замедлить или ещё как либо навредить противнику.
    Лично мне всех больше нравится Бандина. Во-первых не имеет ресурс на способности. Во-вторых есть незаметность, есть прыжок за спину с хорошим уроном и замедление на 30%.
    Hela в этом проигрывает Бандине. Она не понятный персонаж. Толи скилозависемый персонаж только автоатакер, а бандиана полюбому автоатакер и со скоростью в 40 или 20 выдает быстрые атаки которые быстро убьют любую цель.
    Could you translate that to English please? Would be great.

Verard:
    "In my opinion the best Duelist is Bandina or Scalrete. They 1 in 1 in 90% of the games will kill anyone you want. Even at the 5th or 8th minute alone, 2 mages or wars will be killed if your ability to play good.
    For the team best of all this is Polarus Kaider well, maybe Lauren. they will feel good in the game where already people in the gang gathered and must be checked in time, slowed down, or even how to harm the enemy.
    Personally, I like Bandin more and more. First, there is no resource on the ability. Secondly, there is invisibility, there is a jump behind the back with good damage and a 30% slowdown.
    Hela loses Bandina in this. She is not an understandable character. Toli skilozavisimyy character only autoattacker, and the bandana to your favorite autoattacker and at a speed of 40 or 20 gives fast attacks that quickly kill any target."

I used the google translste

Quote Originally Posted by SrVinnie View Post
    Verard:
    "In my opinion the best Duelist is Bandina or Scalrete. They 1 in 1 in 90% of the games will kill anyone you want. Even at the 5th or 8th minute alone, 2 mages or wars will be killed if your ability to play good.
    For the team best of all this is Polarus Kaider well, maybe Lauren. they will feel good in the game where already people in the gang gathered and must be checked in time, slowed down, or even how to harm the enemy.
    Personally, I like Bandin more and more. First, there is no resource on the ability. Secondly, there is invisibility, there is a jump behind the back with good damage and a 30% slowdown.
    Hela loses Bandina in this. She is not an understandable character. Toli skilozavisimyy character only autoattacker, and the bandana to your favorite autoattacker and at a speed of 40 or 20 gives fast attacks that quickly kill any target."

I used the google translste
    I did it too and it's manageable to understand :P
    Thx tho

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Verard View Post
    Hella is better than bandina. but bandina is strong. together they're kinda hard to kill because there is a lot of damage and all the stuns.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    best assasin right now is arden and monkey