Thread: Am I blacklisted?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Am I blacklisted?

Just wondering if I am blacklisted because I saw when other people report deliberate feeders, it is sent to the devs. I post same thing with video proof and I'm ignored.

I asked u guys to fix problem with selecting heroes on my account (I sent 2 tickets) and I'm ignored

I give feedback on unbalanced heroes (I am top player with most experience on certain heroes) and I'm ignored but you guys listen to gold and platinum players lol..

So yeah...

Not surprised

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykufi View Post
    Just wondering if I am blacklisted because I saw when other people report deliberate feeders, it is sent to the devs. I post same thing with video proof and I'm ignored.

I asked u guys to fix problem with selecting heroes on my account (I sent 2 tickets) and I'm ignored

I give feedback on unbalanced heroes (I am top player with most experience on certain heroes) and I'm ignored but you guys listen to gold and platinum players lol..

So yeah...
    Dear Player
    Do you mean here or in-game support please? As I know we cannot blacklist players on either place. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Well as I said ive been experiencing a lack of support in both places. Right now I would really like to fix my account. I have problem selecting heroes

Well as I said ive been experiencing a lack of support in both places. Right now I would really like to fix my account. I have problem selecting heroes
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your device model and Account ID to check please? And could you attach a screenshot to help us trace the problem please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

1.jpg
    2.jpg

i am using oneplus 3. i uploaded pics of my NA account ID:3980237. you see i cannot select hero in ranked. and in my EU account ID: 3985291 i have this problem in battle royale, but only sometimes.

1.jpg
    2.jpg

i am using oneplus 3. i uploaded pics of my NA account ID:3980237. you see i cannot select hero in ranked. and in my EU account ID: 3985291 i have this problem in battle royale, but only sometimes.
    Dear Player
    It seems that some UI resources were damaged. Please try uninstall and reinstall the game and see if it would fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

I have reinstalled my game multiple times and it does not fix the problem