Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Who's the best character in the Soul Stone Shop?

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    1

    Who's the best character in the Soul Stone Shop?

    I need your help guys, I would like to know who is the best character to buy him from the soul stone shop?
    Thank you!

  2. #2
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    33
    Magic breaker, Poison master, Werewolf. All others don't worth it

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Magic breaker, Poison master, Werewolf. All others don't worth it
    Thank you for your response.
    Can you tell me who you prefer between those three? Who is the most strong character

  4. #4
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    3
    Magic breaker, hands down. That list is in order of importance.

  5. #5
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    15
    Your question is not belonging here. You have gameplay and guide thread , so go there . Are you blind or what?

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    Your question is not belonging here. You have gameplay and guide thread , so go there . Are you blind or what?
    I couldn't post there a new thread. maybe it was bug or something.
    What do you care informer

  7. #7
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by ziv156 View Post
    I couldn't post there a new thread. maybe it was bug or something.
    What do you care informer
    You need 10 posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •