Thread: GC and skins

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

GC and skins

Remember when you guys replaced Tarot Prophet with Shadowleaf in Grand Challenge in order to make it easier?

I think it is time to revert this and replace Shadowleaf with TP this time. And while we are at it, maybe replace Treasure Hunter with Professional Killer and Ivy with Ferryman as well...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Haha, not gonna see this happen

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    Remember when you guys replaced Tarot Prophet with Shadowleaf in Grand Challenge in order to make it easier?

I think it is time to revert this and replace Shadowleaf with TP this time. And while we are at it, maybe replace Treasure Hunter with Professional Killer and Ivy with Ferryman as well...
    Yeah, they replace them. Add skin with 400 fragments to Professional Killer and allow him create 10000000 clones in battlefield, and after that put him everywhere in GC

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post

Dear Leader
    We will ask our production team to review this issue. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty