Thread: Players using illegal programs on the American server

New Comers

Angry Players using illegal programs on the American server

Sorr. as its eard my to

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cegao View Post
    It is enough to observe both images to Fjhzgrdhsfg and the Lucius of the team that lost to repair the damage of her is to repair the damage of the evil one where the evil one had the double of the Farm was the mvp in the match and they look at the score of the game it has conditions she has that one damage ??? This is not runas because all two Fjhzgrdhsfg and Maligno are Full magician runes. He has already had reports from other players that the Yakuza clan uses some kind of "HACK" program to increase both their damage in the match and also to reduce their opponent's damage. An investigation needs to be done urgently, as many players are failing to play Heroes Arena because they have strong indications that they use illegal gambling programs. I count on the help of UCOOL in this investigation. Strong hug.

https://image.ibb.co/f79SVo/Whats_Ap...t_10_47_27.jpg
    https://image.ibb.co/bOcEAo/Whats_Ap...t_10_47_29.jpg
    Dear Player
    It was legit. And we have had the anti-cheating system on which will check the game data from all players every second. If the player cheated, he would have been kicked off line. Maybe the player found an exploit to deal huge damage with Lucius. We will study that match and see if everything's working as intended. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cegao View Post
    It is enough to observe both images to Fjhzgrdhsfg and the Lucius of the team that lost to repair the damage of her is to repair the damage of the evil one where the evil one had the double of the Farm was the mvp in the match and they look at the score of the game it has conditions she has that one damage ??? This is not runas because all two Fjhzgrdhsfg and Maligno are Full magician runes. He has already had reports from other players that the Yakuza clan uses some kind of "HACK" program to increase both their damage in the match and also to reduce their opponent's damage. An investigation needs to be done urgently, as many players are failing to play Heroes Arena because they have strong indications that they use illegal gambling programs. I count on the help of UCOOL in this investigation. Strong hug.

https://image.ibb.co/f79SVo/Whats_Ap...t_10_47_27.jpg
    https://image.ibb.co/bOcEAo/Whats_Ap...t_10_47_29.jpg
    Dear Player
    Our developer told me that it was normal. Lucius can deal huge amount of damage if your teammates stand too close with each other. Or the player is skillful in playing Lucius. As you can see that his overall damage was low compared to your team's Lucius. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 05-25-2018 at 02:05 AM.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    lol i'll show a picture of my lucios game soon

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    if you were marked by lucius's passive the next skill damage will be greater than the usual.
    but i wanna see the picture

New Comers
    It's not hack Ceg„o, is only my Lucius, the 1th in the server, thanks.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Burned!!

Lol Literally Burned by Lucious Passive lol