Thread: [HELP] TRANSFER ACCOUNT to my new device

New Comers

[HELP][SOLVED] TRANSFER ACCOUNT to my new device

Dear Leaders,
    how i can transfer my account from old device to new device both are android

old ID
    ID 15433478
    Name Hero#15433478
    LV 26
    Credit 100
    server: 3

new id
    ID 20746653
    Name Hero#20746653
    LV 5
    Credit 100

thanks

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kamui13 View Post
    Dear Leaders,
    how i can transfer my account from old device to new device both are android

old ID
    ID 15433478
    Name Hero#15433478
    LV 26
    Credit 100

new id
    ID 20746653
    Name Hero#20746653
    LV 5
    Credit 100

thanks
    Dear Player
    You can link your account to Google Play or Game Center by clicking your profile picture and using the linking feature inside the view. After that, you can retrieve your account on your new device. If you are going to retrieve it on another platform, then you will need to link your account to facebook. And please note that you will have to play the tutorial for a couple of minutes before you can click in and retrieve your account on your new device. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    You can link your account to Google Play or Game Center by clicking your profile picture and using the linking feature inside the view. After that, you can retrieve your account on your new device. If you are going to retrieve it on another platform, then you will need to link your account to facebook. And please note that you will have to play the tutorial for a couple of minutes before you can click in and retrieve your account on your new device. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Ok never mind, i have solve my issue , actually the load save of Heroes Arena is right what Betty told,
    my issue is because i have multiple account connected to google play games, must turn off the other one

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    There are many people who have a credit card facility but they don't know how to access the statement of the card online. Now you can easily click here to view the complete statement of the credit card online that can provide you the best view to check credit card details online.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Certain information is collected when you transfer your account to a new device in order to perform services on your device. Google Play services are used in some of this functionality. For example, the following data is gathered: Email addresses are required for app functionality. For example, during phone setup, we display account names to allow you to choose which accounts to transfer and Usage information, engagement rings as well as device or other identifiers for analytics purposes.