Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Facebook fems

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11

Facebook fems

You nerf it down to just 4 gem gifts.

Will you fix it or not? What you are trying to do? Push players quit the game?

How greedy can you be but also no hrain at the same time?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1526884653147.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	13942

There is your answer Zissop

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Its just a bullshit answer. That was not a bug, it was like that for 1 year and they knew it. They can say everything is a bug and change it by this logic, even Arena rewards.

Gifts are gifts, they never said one category of gifts were limited to a specific number.

They still haven't learned a lesson, from the last time with the FB gems.
    They do everything they can to make the gap closer again with skins *cough* *cough*

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I told that for god sake don't make videoes or tell anyone how to get 1k gems a day or they will nerf it further. There is still a way to get 1k a day though.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    One thing I don't understand is why ucool would basically force people to create Facebook accounts in order to get 1000 gems per day and then take it all away after a year. All the hardcore players use Facebook. Every player who decides to quit over this latest move will already have a Facebook account with thousands of friends to voice their displeasure to. I don't see how that is good for business at all. Lots of players are going to quit and bury ucool's reputation in Facebook.

we all say that, but fact is that for ucool there is enough people who buy the skins everytime. So they don't feel the need to change or instead make the game better as in game content or gaming experience for all players. non vip and vip +11 non skin players.

unless all the high payrollers also decide its enough, then they may do something about it.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Karate Stick View Post
    One thing I don't understand is why ucool would basically force people to create Facebook accounts in order to get 1000 gems per day and then take it all away after a year. All the hardcore players use Facebook. Every player who decides to quit over this latest move will already have a Facebook account with thousands of friends to voice their displeasure to. I don't see how that is good for business at all. Lots of players are going to quit and bury ucool's reputation in Facebook.
    Ucool didn't force anyone. Don't have facebook, will continue not having facebook and no amount of trickery or bribery will con me in to associating any of my devices to a facebook account and give away my privacy to that specific organization. Creating a fake account will not protect you from facebook's tracking algorithms.

Why Ucool being one of the few games that at the time didn't require a facebook suddenly gave away gems to get people to sign-in, and why it no longer seems to be interested and giving away stuff that otherwise you would need to buy is an interesting question.

There are 3 hypothesis:

1) They were expecting a boost in users from friends of the people to offset the revenue loss from people not buying as may gems. When they reached peak a opt-in there was no purpose in continuing to bait people in to signing in with rewards and they could go back at getting people to pay for everything.

2) The drug dealer explanation: They get you hooked on the 1000 daily gems and some of you will keep on buying them.

3) Somebody was paying for a data that could be gathered by having your in game behavior linked to a real life person via facebook. The way you play this game says a lot about your personality, and that information is very useful for ad agencies, companies that screen employment candidates or companies like Cambridge Analitica. Pretty sure that the cutback in gem rewards around the time Cambrige Analitica started unwinding their operations because of media attention on them, is just a coincidence.

1) and 2) are the likely explanations. 3) is just something to keep conspiracy theorists entertained.

Is funny how Betty avoid to answer in this thread

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulgrave View Post
    Is funny how Betty avoid to answer in this thread
    Dear Leader
    I don't have good news for you. And our developer just told me that they fixed a bug which made the feature give much more gems than we expected. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Usefull Sandbag View Post
    Ucool didn't force anyone. Don't have facebook, will continue not having facebook and no amount of trickery or bribery will con me in to associating any of my devices to a facebook account and give away my privacy to that specific organization. Creating a fake account will not protect you from facebook's tracking algorithms.

Why Ucool being one of the few games that at the time didn't require a facebook suddenly gave away gems to get people to sign-in, and why it no longer seems to be interested and giving away stuff that otherwise you would need to buy is an interesting question.

There are 3 hypothesis:

1) They were expecting a boost in users from friends of the people to offset the revenue loss from people not buying as may gems. When they reached peak a opt-in there was no purpose in continuing to bait people in to signing in with rewards and they could go back at getting people to pay for everything.

2) The drug dealer explanation: They get you hooked on the 1000 daily gems and some of you will keep on buying them.

3) Somebody was paying for a data that could be gathered by having your in game behavior linked to a real life person via facebook. The way you play this game says a lot about your personality, and that information is very useful for ad agencies, companies that screen employment candidates or companies like Cambridge Analitica. Pretty sure that the cutback in gem rewards around the time Cambrige Analitica started unwinding their operations because of media attention on them, is just a coincidence.

1) and 2) are the likely explanations. 3) is just something to keep conspiracy theorists entertained.

YOU NEED TO GET OFF DRUGS lol

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    I don't have good news for you. And our developer just told me that they fixed a bug which made the feature give much more gems than we expected. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Straight question Betty.

Since development of your Facebook feature is still broken , what would happen from your side of the field , if someone is willing to make a 5 fb accounts to claim 20 gems per day instead of max 4?
    And if he do that , wich fault is that , his or yours?

Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    Straight question Betty.

Since development of your Facebook feature is still broken , what would happen from your side of the field , if someone is willing to make a 5 fb accounts to claim 20 gems per day instead of max 4?
    And if he do that , wich fault is that , his or yours?
    Long time ago, I did make more than one FB accounts. Facebook security is extremely good at detecting fake accounts. Facebook immediately ban all accs without mercy.

I only used 1 account, so don't tell me i exploited a bug betty, it was no bug, and if it was whi did u not fix it then, there were tones of videos on youtube, so no excuse for bug fixing

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180523-081117.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	13943

And don't you guys say you feel what a fan feels because u don't