Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: Facebook fems

  1. #1
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,141
    Rep Power
    79

    Facebook fems

    You nerf it down to just 4 gem gifts.

    Will you fix it or not? What you are trying to do? Push players quit the game?

    How greedy can you be but also no hrain at the same time?

  2. #2
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    3
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1526884653147.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	13942

    There is your answer Zissop

  3. #3
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,141
    Rep Power
    79
    Its just a bullshit answer. That was not a bug, it was like that for 1 year and they knew it. They can say everything is a bug and change it by this logic, even Arena rewards.

    Gifts are gifts, they never said one category of gifts were limited to a specific number.

  4. #4
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    5
    They still haven't learned a lesson, from the last time with the FB gems.
    They do everything they can to make the gap closer again with skins *cough* *cough*

  5. #5
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    50
    I told that for god sake don't make videoes or tell anyone how to get 1k gems a day or they will nerf it further. There is still a way to get 1k a day though.

  6. #6
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    5
    One thing I don't understand is why ucool would basically force people to create Facebook accounts in order to get 1000 gems per day and then take it all away after a year. All the hardcore players use Facebook. Every player who decides to quit over this latest move will already have a Facebook account with thousands of friends to voice their displeasure to. I don't see how that is good for business at all. Lots of players are going to quit and bury ucool's reputation in Facebook.

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    5
    we all say that, but fact is that for ucool there is enough people who buy the skins everytime. So they don't feel the need to change or instead make the game better as in game content or gaming experience for all players. non vip and vip +11 non skin players.

    unless all the high payrollers also decide its enough, then they may do something about it.

  8. #8
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Karate Stick View Post
    One thing I don't understand is why ucool would basically force people to create Facebook accounts in order to get 1000 gems per day and then take it all away after a year. All the hardcore players use Facebook. Every player who decides to quit over this latest move will already have a Facebook account with thousands of friends to voice their displeasure to. I don't see how that is good for business at all. Lots of players are going to quit and bury ucool's reputation in Facebook.
    Ucool didn't force anyone. Don't have facebook, will continue not having facebook and no amount of trickery or bribery will con me in to associating any of my devices to a facebook account and give away my privacy to that specific organization. Creating a fake account will not protect you from facebook's tracking algorithms.

    Why Ucool being one of the few games that at the time didn't require a facebook suddenly gave away gems to get people to sign-in, and why it no longer seems to be interested and giving away stuff that otherwise you would need to buy is an interesting question.

    There are 3 hypothesis:

    1) They were expecting a boost in users from friends of the people to offset the revenue loss from people not buying as may gems. When they reached peak a opt-in there was no purpose in continuing to bait people in to signing in with rewards and they could go back at getting people to pay for everything.

    2) The drug dealer explanation: They get you hooked on the 1000 daily gems and some of you will keep on buying them.

    3) Somebody was paying for a data that could be gathered by having your in game behavior linked to a real life person via facebook. The way you play this game says a lot about your personality, and that information is very useful for ad agencies, companies that screen employment candidates or companies like Cambridge Analitica. Pretty sure that the cutback in gem rewards around the time Cambrige Analitica started unwinding their operations because of media attention on them, is just a coincidence.

    1) and 2) are the likely explanations. 3) is just something to keep conspiracy theorists entertained.

  9. #9
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    3
    Is funny how Betty avoid to answer in this thread

  10. #10
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,848
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulgrave View Post
    Is funny how Betty avoid to answer in this thread
    Dear Leader
    I don't have good news for you. And our developer just told me that they fixed a bug which made the feature give much more gems than we expected. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #11
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Usefull Sandbag View Post
    Ucool didn't force anyone. Don't have facebook, will continue not having facebook and no amount of trickery or bribery will con me in to associating any of my devices to a facebook account and give away my privacy to that specific organization. Creating a fake account will not protect you from facebook's tracking algorithms.

    Why Ucool being one of the few games that at the time didn't require a facebook suddenly gave away gems to get people to sign-in, and why it no longer seems to be interested and giving away stuff that otherwise you would need to buy is an interesting question.

    There are 3 hypothesis:

    1) They were expecting a boost in users from friends of the people to offset the revenue loss from people not buying as may gems. When they reached peak a opt-in there was no purpose in continuing to bait people in to signing in with rewards and they could go back at getting people to pay for everything.

    2) The drug dealer explanation: They get you hooked on the 1000 daily gems and some of you will keep on buying them.

    3) Somebody was paying for a data that could be gathered by having your in game behavior linked to a real life person via facebook. The way you play this game says a lot about your personality, and that information is very useful for ad agencies, companies that screen employment candidates or companies like Cambridge Analitica. Pretty sure that the cutback in gem rewards around the time Cambrige Analitica started unwinding their operations because of media attention on them, is just a coincidence.

    1) and 2) are the likely explanations. 3) is just something to keep conspiracy theorists entertained.



    YOU NEED TO GET OFF DRUGS lol

  12. #12
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    I don't have good news for you. And our developer just told me that they fixed a bug which made the feature give much more gems than we expected. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Straight question Betty.

    Since development of your Facebook feature is still broken , what would happen from your side of the field , if someone is willing to make a 5 fb accounts to claim 20 gems per day instead of max 4?
    And if he do that , wich fault is that , his or yours?

  13. #13
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    Straight question Betty.

    Since development of your Facebook feature is still broken , what would happen from your side of the field , if someone is willing to make a 5 fb accounts to claim 20 gems per day instead of max 4?
    And if he do that , wich fault is that , his or yours?
    Long time ago, I did make more than one FB accounts. Facebook security is extremely good at detecting fake accounts. Facebook immediately ban all accs without mercy.

  14. #14
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    3
    I only used 1 account, so don't tell me i exploited a bug betty, it was no bug, and if it was whi did u not fix it then, there were tones of videos on youtube, so no excuse for bug fixing

  15. #15
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    3
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180523-081117.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	13943

    And don't you guys say you feel what a fan feels because u don't

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •