Thread: Lost my account

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Lost my account

Hello,

It's not the first time that has happened to me. I got recently a new team on server 214, that annoying windows at the start of the game asks me if I want to log in my old character from server whatever, every single time.

I have accidentally pressed yes and it transferred me to my old character and my team from this server has been removed. Any help?

My team name was Leorite

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Norberts22 View Post
    Hello,

It's not the first time that has happened to me. I got recently a new team on server 214, that annoying windows at the start of the game asks me if I want to log in my old character from server whatever, every single time.

I have accidentally pressed yes and it transferred me to my old character and my team from this server has been removed. Any help?

My team name was Leorite
    Dear Leader
    The level 1 account binding pops is because that you accidentally linked your Google+/Game Center to a new created account on your other device. Please use that device to run the game and then switch to your old server. And then give us the new account ID and we can re-link your main account to your Google+/Game Center. You can also confirm the pop-up and then switch to your old server and then give us the new account id but this will prevent you from logging in your main account until our admins re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hey,

So you want my ID from the account that asked me to link, not the one I lost. Right?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Norberts22 View Post
    Hey,

So you want my ID from the account that asked me to link, not the one I lost. Right?
    Dear Leader
    We need both. So that we can swap them with each other to recover the old account for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty