Thread: Fix your shit

New Comers

Angry Fix your shit

heroes arena is a good game but developers plz get your fucking head out of your ass and fix match making and plz demote noobs that makes teams loose more punishment for feeding and unskilled play i dropped 8 stars becours of bad players that goes afk or just feed the enemy and plz make a report to report unskilled players so they can be demotedet to a more realistic lvl so thet dont make skilled players loose and set req on ranked play to lvl 50 so ppl under that lvl cant join ranked games

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zionix View Post
    heroes arena is a good game but developers plz get your fucking head out of your ass and fix match making and plz demote noobs that makes teams loose more punishment for feeding and unskilled play i dropped 8 stars becours of bad players that goes afk or just feed the enemy and plz make a report to report unskilled players so they can be demotedet to a more realistic lvl so thet dont make skilled players loose and set req on ranked play to lvl 50 so ppl under that lvl cant join ranked games
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. As I know, our production team are working on improving the match making now. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    i have to agree. you must be level 30 or have 10 heroes before you can enter ranked. i dislike fighting people who only play sylvis. Yikes

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    im hit platinum IV in 1 day, in lvl 13... Level don't say nothing about gameplay, stop being haters and only play the game, when you guys hit diamond, you will get more experience players