Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rune and Item Guides.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Rune and Item Guides.

58FEC5F2-E46C-4359-B3BC-62D11040B338.jpg78B4DB59-6570-4D0C-B2FC-784CA4895B53.jpgCould somebody plz tell me what runes are used best in certain groups. Like blue runes should be this type of runes, use these runes for red, use these runes for purple. I’ve noticed that some runes have same attributes but different number. Ex. Red rune Attack Damage 2.20 Physical Pentration 3.30, now there’s a purple rune just like that one except it goes Attack Damage 1.00 Physical Pentration 5.00. Which rune would I want to buy. Plus I’ve seen that some runes offer specific attributes like purple runes offer CD reduction. If anybody could give me a guild or tell me how I should buy and place my tunes I would greatly appreciate it.

Nobody can lend some advice? NOBODY??

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Most heroes use different runes thatís why i have 10 rune pages so itís hard to tell itís better if u tell me which hero and what role

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

Thank you RwbyRave and Kenny70.

The third & fourth pic from the left is rune class I use for Bastiel or other marksmen. Is it not important to have Att.Dmg. Built up on runes at least alittle?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    IMO AD, AP, physical penetration, and magic penetration runes are worthless because they don't scale and the amount that they give is insignificant compared to what middle-tier equipment provides.

So use runes for everything else? Crit, Crit Dmg, Health, CD reduction, Att speed, Movement Speed, Armor, Magic Resist, Lifesteal Physical, and Magic Lifesteal. Focus on using these?

Yes. I'd only go for armor/magic resist if it came with decent boosts to other stats.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    for Bastien u want crit dmg on red runes lifesteal on blue and physical pen on purple

Health armor and magic resist should only be used to tank heroes

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertydvorak View Post
    IMO AD, AP, physical penetration, and magic penetration runes are worthless because they don't scale and the amount that they give is insignificant compared to what middle-tier equipment provides.
    lol you say that.. but ... think of how fast you can kill an adc. the faster you can kill them the better your damage is. typically no defence (unless lions shield) the sooner they die the stronger you know you are.

It will be faster, but considering that heroes start around 150-200 AD and 90 armor at level 1, which increase with level even without buying equipment, I don't think that 36 AD or 33 physical penetration is worth much. I'd rather get an extra 100+ health back with every attack in the mid-end game or do an extra 1000 damage with each crit or have the equivalent of an extra set of boots' worth of speed or go all out on HP and have 50-60% more than everyone else for the first few levels and at least 10% more even at level 18 with full tank equipment.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    It depends on the hero you use the most ...
    For example some ADCs or Assassins, do not need attack but speed, others do not need speed but penetration, etc etc ...

Thank you everybody for posting your opinions and thoughts on here. Your all awesome and some A ok mofos in my book lmao but for real thank you everybody above.