Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skins

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Skins

I don't know what policy is this and what your developers are trying to achieve with 200$ skins but let me say few things Betty.

1. Middle spenders and players that care about this game as much as vip18 , we didn't deserved such a threatment after 3y of playing this game , you clearily are forcing us to quit the game .

2. It's not our fault that you put price of one skin for over 100$ , and because of that reason you are not able to give us the same type of skin via shop or any other free place , to not offend your paying customers.

3. The way you releasing skins is horrible , skin shop looks like some amateur made it , and Boss war shop looks terrbile as well .

4. High spenders will play this game between themselfs soon , because the heart of this game ( casual players ) that just wants to have fun will die . We can't find a way to compete , and everyone is getting exhausted . So sad all of this become

Take your money , but this is not Heroes charge we all used to know.
    Because of such greedy atitude , i personaly would love this game to die.

i am here Betty too , would be nice to hear sincere answer from you aswell , not being ignored by you so many times already .

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    I don't know what policy is this and what your developers are trying to achieve with 200$ skins but let me say few things Betty.

1. Middle spenders and players that care about this game as much as vip18 , we didn't deserved such a threatment after 3y of playing this game , you clearily are forcing us to quit the game .

2. It's not our fault that you put price of one skin for over 100$ , and because of that reason you are not able to give us the same type of skin via shop or any other free place , to not offend your paying customers.

3. The way you releasing skins is horrible , skin shop looks like some amateur made it , and Boss war shop looks terrbile as well .

4. High spenders will play this game between themselfs soon , because the heart of this game ( casual players ) that just wants to have fun will die . We can't find a way to compete , and everyone is getting exhausted . So sad all of this become

Because of such greedy atitude , i personaly would love this game to die.
    Dear Leader
    Please also tell us your in-game or account id so that our product team could study which group of players don't like this policy. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please also tell us your in-game or account id so that our product team could study which group of players don't like this policy. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    You will see soon what type of players , once they left you ( foerever )because of your poor development and greediness. Your production team is not in condition to rework crap Boss war shop as Skin shop , it looks like it was made by amateurs, not like proffesionals.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Betty is just a representative of a bad company killing their own game with their greediness. Can't say or comment anything on that. We have already said it many times, skins killing the game but they just don't care. Mental retardation? Maybe.

Even high spenders are starting to puke when they hear new skin.

This is Championships sign-ups during last seasons. Many of you have seen this chart. Player base is shrinking and shrinking and uCool continues fucking the game. Last season 6000 players just quit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chart.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	13914

New Comers
    Thanks for the chart, zissop! Honestly, I am quite happy seeing this declination and dying of the game. I am vip11+ and playing this game for three years. Just want Betty's production team colleagues know that I am still playing because of time and money I've invested in but I will not buy more cards, heroes, skins, or else anymore. This is the way to revenge uCool's greediness and how they've treated us recently. And I will try my best to convince my guildmates to do the same

ps. you've treated us real bad not only the skins policy but the trick on WoG, plundering, etc.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Well, we have spring & summer, people have many different things and have less time to play games every day. Player base always decrease in this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Well, we have spring & summer, people have many different things and have less time to play games every day. Player base always decrease in this time.
    Haha, r u serious? On this kind of games don't play for a while and you are done.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Haha, r u serious? On this kind of games don't play for a while and you are done.
    Not everyone play for win. Some players get 107-108-109 level, when other player login every day, but still have 105 level in same time. Also, some players try Championship, understand what you need donate a lot to win, and don't waste their time on next season. Player base ALWAYS decrease. Sometimes when people have more time for play (Christmas time as example) more players log in. Also, if game have really big update and players in guild have connection between each other, they login to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Not everyone play for win. Some players get 107-108-109 level, when other player login every day, but still have 105 level in same time. Also, some players try Championship, understand what you need donate a lot to win, and don't waste their time on next season. Player base ALWAYS decrease. Sometimes when people have more time for play (Christmas time as example) more players log in. Also, if game have really big update and players in guild have connection between each other, they login to check it out.
    The chart is simple, steady decline. If you can't read simple charts I can't help

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty

1. Middle spenders = vip 11-vip 15. Your customer services are bad. our opinions have always been ignored and because of that, we are too tired to even bother to improve this game because of the same copy paste reply with no action whatsoever.

2. There are no new updates about putting skins in ANY SHOPS. Only 4 skins out of 20 skins in all shops total. Many people in older server have already got bounty queen skin and yet, you make queen's vault event in every month in which very useless.

3. You changed red envelopes with useless magic chests that need keys that you have to buy to open it.

4. Same game play, no new features.

5. " High spenders will play this game between themselves soon , because the heart of this game ( casual players ) that just wants to have fun will die . We can't find a way to compete , and everyone is getting exhausted . So sad all of this become

Because of such greedy attitude , i personally would love this game to die."

agree with this quotes.

6. Based on my experience, half of one of the strongest guild in this game retired since last month and i believe other servers also had the same problem. and that's been justified by 'zissop' chart.

Quote Originally Posted by jingx View Post
    1. Middle spenders = vip 11-vip 15. Your customer services are bad. our opinions have always been ignored and because of that, we are too tired to even bother to improve this game because of the same copy paste reply with no action whatsoever.

2. There are no new updates about putting skins in ANY SHOPS. Only 4 skins out of 20 skins in all shops total. Many people in older server have already got bounty queen skin and yet, you make queen's vault event in every month in which very useless.

3. You changed red envelopes with useless magic chests that need keys that you have to buy to open it.

4. Same game play, no new features.

5. " High spenders will play this game between themselves soon , because the heart of this game ( casual players ) that just wants to have fun will die . We can't find a way to compete , and everyone is getting exhausted . So sad all of this become

Because of such greedy attitude , i personally would love this game to die."

agree with this quotes.

6. Based on my experience, half of one of the strongest guild in this game retired since last month and i believe other servers also had the same problem. and that's been justified by 'zissop' chart.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. For #2 and #6, we will forward them to or production team. And our production team colleague said that players could get the trial skins from Wheel of Fortune so that they can use the skins in Championship games. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 05-09-2018 at 02:04 AM.

Great, may be your production team colleague must get trial dollars for such hard work.

Dear Leader
    And our production team colleague said that we would aim to provide more ways to let player get the Skins. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    And our production team colleague said that we would aim to provide more ways to let player get the Skins. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    If and until your producer finds these ways the game will be dead and skins will not be needed. You and him know that. You have ruin the game with skins , turned it to pay2win and all these are bullshit.