Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skins

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    And our production team colleague said that we would aim to provide more ways to let player get the Skins. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I already complaint about this issue since couple months ago and they didnt even bother or ignore me completely. Your production team dont know how to develop the game and how to increase players playing this game. They dont know the real situation in game. They just know how to milk all players $$$.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I don't understand why this production team need so much time to add some new skins in skins shop where they aim to be released... Moreover, I agree with previous writers, this bounty queen skin is just a joke... Most of 1-172 servers have already got it as you give it to compensate server merger process. It is a real lack of consideration for your older customers... Couldn't you release something efficient for everyone without needing huge $$ amount to have fun?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukobu View Post
    I don't understand why this production team need so much time to add some new skins in skins shop where they aim to be released... Moreover, I agree with previous writers, this bounty queen skin is just a joke... Most of 1-172 servers have already got it as you give it to compensate server merger process. It is a real lack of consideration for your older customers... Couldn't you release something efficient for everyone without needing huge $$ amount to have fun?
    Older servers (such as mine) didn't get anything when their servers merged. I agree she's pretty much useless but many players on s1-50 are happy to collect her.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon7

Last but not least, you give some hallberd master soul stones as login gift during the current event, but this heroe has been added in shop for a while... what is the benefit for players? some supplementary soulshop coins. Please, stop to fool us...

Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    Older servers (such as mine) didn't get anything when their servers merged. I agree she's pretty much useless but many players on s1-50 are happy to collect her.
    In this case, I agreee. To be fair, they should have give to older merged servers this skin too. I can't understand why they have started to give whithout any gesture for older servers... But this is another point to be adressed to ucool.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    @lukobu the halber master were maybe a Joke for the old servers who just got her in shop, but server 200+ only received the initial 60 and had no other way to receive the ss, so we were very happy with them!

Quote Originally Posted by Fraq123 View Post
    @lukobu the halber master were maybe a Joke for the old servers who just got her in shop, but server 200+ only received the initial 60 and had no other way to receive the ss, so we were very happy with them!
    Yep, more or less what I've said. There is a real lack of consideration for the older players. For instance, with merger process every server doesn't receive the same compensation finally.

Anyway, policy for newest servers are different, so they could make event also a little bit different for these two kind of servers, that's my point of view. moreover, they are able to perform this, as everybody observed with server merger compensation process (there was a "special event" for merged servers).

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I am also in the Server 1-50 bracket and we didn't get anything when Server were merged.
    That said I think it was necessary to give us access to the last Bounty Queen Skin Fragments to be able to complete her.

The bigger issue is the huge delay on free Skin Releases. Twenty Skins are in the game but we only got three Skins through Events so far.

Turtle Fighter, Tarot Prophet and Bounty Queen were/are unlocked by Events. Manipulator and Ice Mage could be bought with Gems or be slowly farmed in Boss War Shop.

The Skin rotation in Events should be more frequently. It's the same issue they had with releasing Heroes in Shops. While there were two to three new Heroes every month they only put one to two Heroes in Shops every month. So the list of unavailable Heroes grew every month. The same argument can be made for Skins. There are nearly two Skin Releases every month but you can only unlock one Skin every three months.

An easy solution would be to change the Event rewards in a way that you can unlock an old Skin during two Events (= 2 months).
    In addition there should be more Skins available through Gems.
    60k Gems for epic and 80k Gems for legendary Skins is already so expensive that a Free2Play Player can't effort to purchase them frequently. So why holding back?
    It would give us a way to spend Gems and make it more likely that people would purchase more Cards. A win win for the company and the player.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    They are just fucking idiots. They have ruined the game with these skins. We have lost many good players, players that were moderated spenders by this non sense skin policy. They were disgusted by uCool's greediness. And continue to loose people due to this everyday.

Nothing can be done now. They fucked the game so hard that its impossible to bring back any balance.

Having said that i have bought Commando & Chemist skins just to continue play and not be raped in Arenas / WOG.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    They are just fucking idiots. They have ruined the game with these skins. We have lost many good players, players that were moderated spenders by this non sense skin policy. They were disgusted by uCool's greediness. And continue to loose people due to this everyday.

Nothing can be done now. They fucked the game so hard that its impossible to bring back any balance.

Having said that i have bought Commando & Chemist skins just to continue play and not be raped in Arenas / WOG.
    Commando big problem, but I never have any problem beating teams with Chemist Skin