Thread: Why?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Why?

Betty
    Why your developers are constanly skipping vip heroes and their release to shop on older servers , not on ( 180+ servers ) .Halbeard master , Merman , Monster hunter etc.
    They were released for more than half a year ago , and they were supposed to came into shop already , but guess what , they are not available yet for players under vip11.
    Why so much hate from your development team , skins we forgive you even tho we are getting crushed by each day , but you can't give us regulary every month one of oldest vip heroes as it used to be?
    What is wrong , and we deserve all of this from your side?
    Crypt into GA OK , Zombie into Arena OK , but where is vip and why are you skipping them constantly?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    Betty
    Why your developers are constanly skipping vip heroes and their release to shop on older servers , not on ( 180+ servers ) .Halbeard master , Merman , Monster hunter etc.
    They were released for more than half a year ago , and they were supposed to came into shop already , but guess what , they are not available yet for players under vip11.
    Why so much hate from your development team , skins we forgive you even tho we are getting crushed by each day , but you can't give us regulary every month one of oldest vip heroes as it used to be?
    What is wrong , and we deserve all of this from your side?
    Crypt into GA OK , Zombie into Arena OK , but where is vip and why are you skipping them constantly?
    Dear Leader
    Our production team colleague told me that we put at least one free Hero and one VIP Hero to the shops each month. And I also listed the 3 heroes you mention to him and hope that they would be put into the shop faster. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

That's not true Betty , we haven't got any vip in shop for more than 2 months already , i even can't remember how long it was. Tell your producer to add vip for this month , because we haven't got any Put Halbeard any older vip would be nice , we deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our production team colleague told me that we put at least one free Hero and one VIP Hero to the shops each month. And I also listed the 3 heroes you mention to him and hope that they would be put into the shop faster. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Your developer colleague is make fun of us , each month, it's not even funny , it's sad. Before , while game was allive you were giving us Magic stone heroe after release , at the end of next month or so. Now we need to wait half a year , this is terrible game -.-
    I don't know what am i writing anymore , i feel weak and frustrated , you know when Halbeard was released Betty? On August 2017 , you know what year and month is now?
    I can't believe what are you doing over and over , and why this game has no regular and good schedules lately , God dammit and when i started to play this game

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty

Where is that One vip heroe?
    Crypt monster added to GA
    Zombie Cyborg to Arena
    Where is the vip one ( Magic stone one ) ??

Betty
    Your colleague said that he add at least one free and vip heroe to the shop.
    But we haven't got any older vip for this month :'(

Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    Where is that One vip heroe?
    Crypt monster added to GA
    Zombie Cyborg to Arena
    Where is the vip one ( Magic stone one ) ??
    Dear Leader
    We will report your server's case to our developers. Could you also tell us which you play on please? Our developer may need to log on the server to collect the game data. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    And our production team colleague just told me that a VIP hero will be available in next update which will be in 2 or 3 days. It would probably be Halberd Master. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    We will report your server's case to our developers. Could you also tell us which you play on please? Our developer may need to log on the server to collect the game data. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Older , below server 20 .

Dear Leader
    And our production team colleague just told me that a VIP hero will be available in next update which will be in 2 or 3 days. It would probably be Halberd Master. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    That't some nice informations to hear , thank you and looking forward to it.