Thread: Olivia's nerf [feedback]

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Thumbs up Olivia's nerf [feedback]

Olivia's damage tickles now, i'm good if they nerfed the 1st and 2nd ability but why the ult and her growth dmg?
    now it doesn't feel like she's worth buying for 28,888

even with items equipped, she doesn't deal that much damage anymore.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    if this doesn't change i want a quarter of the gold i spent refunded.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. Our production team colleague told me that we will continue monitoring the battle statistics and see if Olivia is over nerfed. But she was overpowered from the battle statistics we collected in the previous versions. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    give her back her 3rd job damage and she should be ok. she still hurts yes but that's the "price u pay for your Dreams" when you play olivia.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I take back what i said shes trash now

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    I take back what i said shes trash now
    Yep, now she is. Unfortunately.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    This is how they do every new character to dupe you into spending cash and buy it. They make new characters OP (with the exception of Arden he sucked out of the gate) and just face roll the field and when they have sucked as much $$ out of us as possible they nerf the crap out of them leaving us as players who spend actual cash on them feel really stupid and either want to or actually quit the game. Seriously just look at history of just about all the new characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutzdeep View Post
    This is how they do every new character to dupe you into spending cash and buy it. They make new characters OP (with the exception of Arden he sucked out of the gate) and just face roll the field and when they have sucked as much $$ out of us as possible they nerf the crap out of them leaving us as players who spend actual cash on them feel really stupid and either want to or actually quit the game. Seriously just look at history of just about all the new characters.
    LOL arden is actuall a "wtf did i buy" heroe. he's good at running tho XD . but anyway i feel like that's why they ONLY had him for diamonds a while back. lmao.
    as of today i feel Beatrice will get nerfed hard soon. to be fair she 1 shots people if you can combo well. but its almost effortless XD maybe a slight damage reduction or.. idk like take off 5 % of her overall damage :x

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Hopefully not too hard as she is not old Olivia where it was attack four times and blow up their backline while you were invincible. She requires decidication to excel and she is not for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by CostlyAnimal View Post
    Hopefully not too hard as she is not old Olivia where it was attack four times and blow up their backline while you were invincible. She requires decidication to excel and she is not for everyone.
    ahh the GOOD olivia.. now her weapon is dull as fk