Thread: Can we get 5 man ranked queues back?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

Can we get 5 man ranked queues back?

Why is it our fault that Ucool can't get servers that are stable enough to allow everyone that plays on its American server to play v.s each other? why not split the game up by server so only Americans can play v.s Americans and each of the other Servers latinos and asia and Europeans to each their own.

I hate playing against the same enemy team as a soverign(God1).
    i hate fighting against crappy level 20 platinum players.
    i hate that there's BOTS in every game mode except Gold3+ ranked.
    Why don't we start in bronze and work our way up to where we belong?
    why are we Soverign's(god1) playing against platinum's in the trucking 1st place. Didn't You guys say that this would be fixed 2 seasons again?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedbacks. We will let our production team know.
    If you still have the history of grouping with Platinum players. Please take a screenshot of the battle result of the match which shows other players' names so that we could review our matching rules. And the filler bots was a work around for players with low-end devices or unstable network connection. Which is also employed by other Moba games. And we review this configuration periodically to make better gaming experience. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

i understand why you have the bots<3 i'm not mad becasuse i do get it. However, its a problem when you added it to ranked play. also you should try something like, if noone joins a queue for over 2 minutes in matched play, or A.i, then add your bots. this gives people the chance to queue together and play v.s people.
    also get rid of the server restriction in matched play. you can run more connection tests using matched play than ranked, because a LOT of random players play matched play. once u get better results and a better connect get rid of the server restrictions in ranked.
    I want this badly because there are some "cocky" players in other guilds who think they can take me on when i'm playing seriously

If you add a event / contest hosting the opportunity to get diamonds, i'm sure players from all your servers will give proper feedback. Just mention you have a forums page and that you'll give out "XX amount of diamonds" to the people who had helpful reports.

the others hide their info.

Dear Player
    For matched play, we reported the issue for a couple of times. I think our production team will look for a solution. Thank .

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    People 5 man queue all the time. Can we make it easier for them to queue together by allowing them to go in as 5? It will reduce the amount of time it takes to get into a game which is one of the games issues. I am just curious to know what is the reason we dont allow guilds to play as a whole 5 man team. Another major issue is our server not connecting us against the brazilian players. It is not fair that we are in the same server, but cannot play against each other. The player base is very competitive and the age range of the game is very widespread. Us older players cannot comepete with some younger players because we cannot face each other which boils it down to "who plays the game more?" . My solution is you give us our own server or allow us to face them. Because the player base is limited you should allow us to play against them. I am looking forward to your response.

Quote Originally Posted by SaggyBalls View Post
    People 5 man queue all the time. Can we make it easier for them to queue together by allowing them to go in as 5? It will reduce the amount of time it takes to get into a game which is one of the games issues. I am just curious to know what is the reason we dont allow guilds to play as a whole 5 man team. Another major issue is our server not connecting us against the brazilian players. It is not fair that we are in the same server, but cannot play against each other. The player base is very competitive and the age range of the game is very widespread. Us older players cannot comepete with some younger players because we cannot face each other which boils it down to "who plays the game more?" . My solution is you give us our own server or allow us to face them. Because the player base is limited you should allow us to play against them. I am looking forward to your response.
    Dear Player
    We are looking for a solution to prevent players form a 5-man team now. We will let our production team know that some players want the 5vs5 feature back. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

If you want people to stop 5 man queue, then you cant allow people to see who has readied up already. I suggest when people are readying up for a game you make it only where they can see the start game option.

If heroes arena woild not like to do that, then give us the option to go into queue as 5. Its more beneficial for guilds to que as 5, and people who are competitive will not worry about having 2 randoms feed. People will become frustrated and quit game.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by SaggyBalls View Post
    If heroes arena woild not like to do that, then give us the option to go into queue as 5. Its more beneficial for guilds to que as 5, and people who are competitive will not worry about having 2 randoms feed. People will become frustrated and quit game.
    I agree with this i always get 2 diamonds in my team that makes me lose the game i know u guys removed the 5 man ranked couse of the long queue time but its still talking a long time to find a game thx to those that try to go as 5 and always dodge the game untill they get in same team.... and losing a little credit is nothing they are 5 man nubs they can take turns to dodge alot of times untill they run out of credit