Thread: Update gift & bugs

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Update gift & bugs

I sent request (32517) to techsupport at 1st of september. It was about i didnt get update gift on my main account. No exp bottles came. Numbers was the same
    Also i had a glitch with new vip hero. It had envolved from 3 stars to 5 stars though i push the button just once. Wanna fix it.

5 days left and TS still no answer me. No explain, no bottles.... they ignore me

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    I sent request (32517) to techsupport at 1st of september. It was about i didnt get update gift on my main account. No exp bottles came. Numbers was the same
    Also i had a glitch with new vip hero. It had envolved from 3 stars to 5 stars though i push the button just once. Wanna fix it.

5 days left and TS still no answer me. No explain, no bottles.... they ignore me
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Id28243844

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Id28243844

Well. Fellas you can see they ignore players even on official forum and "we will respond in 48 hours" is BS. 8 days ago they have opened the ticket. No any word by mail from them

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    Well. Fellas you can see they ignore players even on official forum and "we will respond in 48 hours" is BS. 8 days ago they have opened the ticket. No any word by mail from them
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the late response, I asked our in-game support representatives and they showed me a screenshot that they replied the ticket. And their log shows that it updating reward was sent and claimed but it doesn't show the claim time.
    But as long as you said that you did not get the reward, did you see that mail in your mailbox please? Please also list one of the items in the package so that I could have further check for you. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty